From 1 April 2017, some 18 to 21 year olds claiming Universal Credit will not be entitled to help with housing costs.

The change will only apply in Universal Credit Full service areas. Click on the link to see if you live in a full service area

Some 18-21 year olds may still be able to get some help with housing costs, for example car leavers and other vulnerable young adults. If you live in a Universal Credit Full service area you can click the link below for further information.