The Aster Way
We’re on an exciting transformation journey.
Our business strategy is clear. Our vision is bold. And what sets us apart is The Aster Way.
The Aster Way is not just a set of words. It’s a shared understanding of the way we work – creating a fair and inclusive culture. It’s a set of straightforward principles that underpin everything we do, every day. From how we lead and learn, to how we collaborate, communicate and innovate, this is how we’ll reach our vision - that everyone has a home.
The Aster Offer
We invest in our colleagues because we know if they have a better day at work, the service our customers receive will be better. The Aster Offer is our offer to our colleagues to ensure they have a great day at work and includes things like:
- Flexible working – whilst some roles need to be carried out in a specific place at a specific time, where possible we encourage our colleagues to work to their own schedule at a location that suits them and their team
- A focus on colleague wellbeing – workshops, an employee assistance programme offering counselling and support, virtual GP services, mental health training and a health cash plan for all
- We invest in colleagues’ careers and development through our leader and colleague development frameworks
- Defined Contribution Pension and attached life assurance
- Volunteering hours available to all colleagues to enable them to give back
- Savings at cinemas, gyms, holidays, days out, various shops and eateries and lots more
- Enhanced leave for when extra time off is needed
- The opportunity to job shadow other teams and colleagues to learn more about the business
- We celebrate colleagues who go above and beyond with a range of personalised thank yous and monthly and annual awards.
If you have any questions about the role you are applying for or the recruitment process, please email us or call us on 01380 735334.