MyAster customer portal
We have upgraded our customer portal to bring you some useful new features, such as logging a repair, making a payment and updating your details.
Depending on whether your are new or existing user of our online services there are some simple steps we need to go through to get you up and running on our new system.
If you live in one of our homes, our online portal - MyAster - contains useful services, information, downloads and advice. The links below will take you through to your customer account.
Make a payment
Pay your rent or make a payment from the comfort of your own home by following a few simple steps.
Update my Details
Let us know about any changes to the information we hold about you, such as payment details or a change of name.
Log a repair
If you wish to log a non-emergency repair, you can let us know quickly here without having to call or email.
Create an account
We have an online customer services portal, which you can use to access a wide range of services. Find out how to create your own account
Questions and answers
- REGISTRATION - Do you have to have an email and mobile to register with MyAster?
Yes. If we already have an email and mobile number on file for you then we can use these. If we don’t have this information you will need to provide an email address and mobile number so that we can register you on MyAster.
- REGISTRATION – I’ve noticed that you don’t have a 2-point verification log in for security? Is this secure?
Yes. Using your email address and mobile phone number is a two stage verification process. This is secure and complies with the new Data Protection requirements.
- HOME PAGE – Will I get a notification when Aster add something to the public documents folder?
To check your document folders you will need to log in as a notification will not be sent.
- HOME PAGE - Can I download my tenancy agreement or other legal documents?
Yes. Please visit the Document folder on the HOME page. If it is not there, please let us know by using the Tell Us tab and use the anything else button. We’ll then let you know when they have been downloaded. Please note there may be a short delay.
- MY MONEY – I am a Universal Credit customer paying monthly, can I get a refund?
Refunds need to be authorised and processed by our customer accounts team who will contact you to discuss further once you have submitted a request.
- MY MONEY - Can I download or print my transaction history?
No. If you require a hardcopy please get in touch and we’ll send one out to you. We are looking at making this function available in the future.
- MY MONEY - Can I pay on anyone’s bank card?
Yes, provided you do so with the permission of the cardholder.
- MY MONEY - How far back do the customer transactions go
All transactions go back three years.
- MY MONEY - Why can’t you populate a Direct Debit form on MyAster
This is something we are working on and we’ll let you know when it is available.
- REPAIRS – Can I cancel a repair?
Yes, but please ensure this is at least 24 hours before the appointment. If this is a last minute change please contact our customer contact centre and let them know.
- REPAIRS – is there a way to chase an existing repair?
To check the progress of an existing repair please contact our customer contact centre
- REPAIRS - What happens if Aster attend my repair and can’t complete it?
If we are unable to complete a repair and need to return to your home a new job will be raised and this will appear in the portal.
- REPAIRS - If I live in a maisonette can I request an external repair on MyAster?
We are sorry, but this is currently not available. If you live in a maisonette and require a repair. please contact the customer contact centre.
- TELL US - What happens if I contact you on MyAster?
Your message will be sent to the appropriate Housing Team who will contact you.
- MISCELLANEOUS - Will the normal web address stay the same?
Yes, it will be https://my.aster.co.uk