Protect your possessions with contents insurance

Did you know the contents of your home may not be protected as part of your tenancy agreement? No matter how careful you are, there’s always a risk your belongings could be broken, damaged or stolen. Having home contents insurance can help give you peace of mind. 

We are working with Thistle Tenant Risks and Allianz Insurance Plc who provide the My Home Contents Insurance Scheme. This scheme can offer you cover for items such as furniture, carpets, clothes and electrical items. 

To find out more, ask your local housing officer for an application pack or call Thistle Tenant Risks on 0345 450 7288.                

Back to latest news listings