Universal credit claims

If you are claiming Tax Credits or Job Seekers Allowance, you may soon get a letter from the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) telling you to claim Universal Credit.

We strongly recommend you get advice before you claim.

You can contact your local Citizens Advice who have a Move to Universal Credit Service, or you can contact our Welfare Reform Team by calling 0333 400 8222. We can ensure you receive all you are entitled to.

Back to latest news listings