Get the skills for a new role
We know that looking for a new job or starting a training course can sometimes be an overwhelming task.
Our Into Work team are here to help you get ready for this change, whether it’s helping to find that dream job, or a quick chat to boost your confidence before applying for a new role.
Did you know that our Into Work team can help in lots of ways, including all of the below and more:
- We can help you write and improve your CV
- Be supported to look for job roles and get advice to make your application stand out
- Gain new skills through the Digital College, with courses in things like Microsoft Excel and Word, Health and Safety, Customer Services and more
- Learn about managing your mental health and wellbeing to help both in and out of work
- Be helped to change your hours or find a role that better suits your skills to fit around other responsibilities, like caring for a child or family member.
One customer told us after using the service: "I have found a job I enjoy and I am happiest I have I have ever been."
Please speak to Nikita Baird, Into Work officer on 0333 400 8222 or Nikita.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Aster Foundation is helping those who are out of work to increase their confidence and skills and to connect them with their purpose. You can find out more here.Back to latest news listings