Could you be missing out on £30 a week? Our Welfare Benefits Officer is here to help.
Our Welfare Benefits Officer is available to support you by providing guidance and tips on how to budget and reduce arrears.
Here’s just some of the ways we can help:
- We can carry out a full benefit check to identify all the benefits you are entitled to
- We can help you apply for all the benefits you’re entitled to. Whether it’s benefit related to paying your rent, helping you during periods of unemployment or helping you manage due to illness or disability, we’re here to help
- We can help you understand how benefit is worked out and how much better off you could be
- We can support you in appealing against benefit decisions and sanctions
- And if we can’t help, for example with managing debts, we can refer you to local services that can help.
If you think you might benefit from our support, please speak to us 020 7922 5300.Back to latest news listings