Changes to Tax Credits

Are you claiming Tax Credits? If so, over the next few months, you’ll need to claim Universal Credit instead. You’ll get a letter from the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) telling you what to do and when.

If you need any help, you can follow the instructions on the letter you get, contact Citizens Advice or call us on 0333 400 8222. This government website is also a great source of information. Please do talk to us if it will impact on your payment of rent.

Back to latest news listings