Buildings insurance for homeowners

Contents insurance can help you to cover the cost of unexpected problems in your home if you have an emergency like a flood or fire.

As a home owner, you are responsible for putting your own contents insurance in place. We are responsible for arranging buildings insurance which you pay for through your service charges.

Find out more about building insurance including a summary of the cover on our website.

Find out more about what your building insurance covers here.

Back to latest news listings