Have you considered home contents insurance?

Home contents insurance can help you to cover the cost of unexpected problems in your home if you have an emergency like a flood or fire.

If there is an incident like this in your home we will repair any damage to ceilings, walls and floors but we aren’t able to cover the cost of your personal items. Having home insurance gives you peace of mind that your possessions are covered and could be replaced.

Premiums start from as little as a few pounds a month so it’s worth considering if you haven’t already looked into it.

To help get you started, we can put you in touch with our preferred contents insurer, Thistle, who are also the National Housing Federation’s preferred supplier of tenant insurance.

You can find out more here.

Back to latest news listings