Have you considered home contents insurance?

Contents insurance can help you to cover the cost of unexpected problems in your home if you have an emergency like a flood or fire.

If something like this happens to you, we’ll repair any damage to ceilings, walls and floors but we aren’t able to cover the cost of your personal items. Having home insurance means that your possessions could be replaced if this happens.

Premiums start from as little as a few pounds a month, so it’s worth considering to prevent any potential unexpected costs in the future. 

To get started, we can put you in touch with our preferred contents insurer, Thistle which is also the National Housing Federation’s preferred supplier of tenant insurance. Find out more about this service here.

Back to latest news listings