Please provide us with these details so we can get you registered on the new customer portal.
Terms and Conditions
WIN an iPad by signing up to MyAster portal
The promoter is: Aster Group Ltd (company no. 29573R) whose registered office is at Sarsen Court, Horton Avenue, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 2AZ.
1. Aster Group Ltd – Win an iPad by signing up to MyAster online portal. The competition is open to any customer in the United Kingdom (UK) who is a customer of Aster Group and who has not previously registered for MyAster.
2. The competition is not open to employees or agencies of Aster Group Ltd (or the "Promoter"), their group companies or family members, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
4. To enter the competition you must sign up to MyAster through our website.
5. Multiple entries per person will not be accepted.
6. Aster Group accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete or cannot be completed for any technical or other reason.
7. The winner will be contacted and must reply with the delivery address within 12 hours. 1 prize winner will receive an iPad.
8. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
9. The prize will be delivered direct to the address provided.
10. The name and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Aster, Sarsen Court, Horton Ave, Devizes SN10 2AZ.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
12. Aster Group reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
13. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Promoter's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
15. Aster Group reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Aster Group in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Aster Group shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
17. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. Promoter:Aster Group Ltd, Sarsen Court, Horton Avenue, Devizes, SN10 2AZ