Lion Oak extra care scheme
At Lion Oak you can enjoy the benefits of living in a close-knit community while having your own home to make uniquely yours. We provide fully accessible one and two bedroomed homes and experience a care package tailored to meet your care needs, alongside our 24-hour emergency lifeline system.
The scheme has a lively programme of group social activities and is situated in the heart of Andover which benefits from many shops, leisure and social attractions.
A home in the community
Lion Oak Court is close to Andover town centre and is a short 10-minute walk from local shops and two pubs. The nearest bus stop is five minutes away with links to larger cities including Winchester and Southampton. Andover has a range of local GP practises within easy reach of Lion Oak Court. There’s also a local train station and plenty of taxis. Andover Leisure Centre offers a range of activities including movement to music classes and a gym that is fully accessible to all.Enquire today
Benefits of living in an Extra care scheme
Lion Oak benefits from a range of communal services for you to enjoy, including the lounge and conservatory areas. The scheme has an activities co-ordinator who organises activities including bingo, films, singers, talks and a monthly lunch club.
Use our on-site salon to make the most of regular visits from local hairdressing and beauticians and enjoy our accessible communal gardens throughout the year.
There’s on-site parking available for you and your visitors and a guest room where friends and family can stay.
Other onsite facilities include communal laundry.
Care and support unique to you
- Each flat has emergency pull chords and residents have access to an emergency pendant that notifies our site care team and emergency response centre
- Care packages to suit your individual support needs
- Waking night staff and 24-hour emergency cover
- Communal kitchens with a range of meal service options
- Fully accessible assisted bathrooms with a bath lift
- Access to the mobility scooter storage
- Building layout with accessibility in mind, including wider door openings
- Our services will adapt and change to meet your needs over time.
Get in touch
For more information about Lion Oak, please complete the enquiry form below.
Living in an Aster home
We provide modern and reliable services to our customers in over 31,000 homes throughout the South of England. We’ve been providing trusted landlord services for over 30 years and have over 1,400 committed colleagues who are there to support you, from our dedicated independent living team, to our skilled trades people who will maintain your home.Find out more