Are there any fees to pay?
There are fees to pay, just like with any other home purchase. Such as:
- Solicitors fees
- Mortgage survey fees
- Stamp duty on homes costing more than £125,000. Want to have a look at how much this would be on a Shared Ownership home? Use the calculator by clicking here.
- Any mortgage arrangement fees
- Indemnity premium
- Removal costs
- A deposit to secure a property from us
- Mortgage protection insurance
- House contents insurance
- Council tax
- Gas, electric, water and telephone charges
- Other household bills
- All repair and redecoration costs
There’ll also be a service charge, which is something you pay as one of our customers that helps towards the costs of providing and maintaining services as well as other bits such as insurance and management costs.