NEW 2, 3 & 4 BEDROOM HOMES FOR SHARED OWNERSHIP SALE AT THE WOLDS IN THE WONDERFUL COUNTY OF GLOUCESTERSHIRE FOR SHARED OWNERSHIP SALE! REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY!
Put down roots with one of our stunning houses available now at The Wolds, Cam, our selection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes are available with shared ownership.
You’ll have everything you need close by when you opt for a shared ownership home at The Wolds, Box Road, in Cam, near Dursley. The village is perched on the edge of the Cotswolds and has lots of amenities, while Dursley is just a short drive away and Stroud, Bristol and Gloucester are easily accessible too.
To find out more about The Wolds or how shared ownership works our local expert Hope is waiting to take your call – or drop her a line via any of the details in the contact panel and she’ll get right back to you.
Local amenities in Cam and the surrounding area
Our new homes at The Wolds, Box Road, Cam provide easy access to a wide range of amenities. Cam has everything you need – from a Post Office to a petrol station, pharmacy, supermarket and independent shops. While in Dursley you’ll find a pet shop, bike shop, opticians and bakery.
Transport links are great, with the M5 a short drive away meaning you can be in Cheltenham, Gloucester or Bristol in under 40 minutes. There’s also Cam and Dursley train station just five minutes’ walk from the development, with trains to Bath, Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham and Worcester. If you’re dreaming of jetting off, Bristol airport is also relatively close by.
So what does Cam and the surrounding area have to offer you and your family?
- Two primary schools – Cam Hopton C of E (OFSTED Good, 2019), Cam Everlands (OFSTED Good, 2016) – plus separate Cam Woodfield Infant School (OFSTED Good, 2018) and Cam Woodfield Junior School (OFSTED Special Measures, 2017)
- A high school in nearby Dursely, Rednock School, (OFSTED Good, 2018)
- Lots of shopping opportunities, from high street stores in some of the bigger towns just 30 minutes away to independent shops in nearby towns and villages, including a regular farmers’ market in the historic market square in Dursley. At Gloucester Quays just 25 minutes drive away you’ll find a selection of designer names at discount prices
- A chemist, doctors’ surgeries and a dental practice in Cam, with more in nearby Dursley
- A Tesco close by, and other shops for essentials in both Cam and Dursley
Things to do around The Wolds and the wider area
Perched on the edge of the green and glorious Cotswolds, there’s so much to do near Cam. Whether you prefer some action or a slower pace of life, this well-connected area has it all.
- There are plenty of outdoor places to visit, including Cam Peak and Cam Long Down, which both provide impressive views over the River Severn and beyond, Westonbirt National Arboretum home to more than 2,500 trees from around the world, and the play and sculpture trail at Twinberrow Woods in Dursley, just 10 minutes drive away
- If you like the outdoors, why not join in with the Walking Festival, held in Dursley every October?
- The Pulse is the leisure centre in Dursley, with a pool and a variety of sports on offer
- A cinema in Stroud, just 20 minutes away, for taking in your favourite new release or entertaining the kids on a wet afternoon
- If wine is your thing, why not pay a visit to the local vineyard, Woodchester Valley? They make award-winning wines that you can sample after a tour of the vineyard
- Or for the beer-lovers amongst us, The Old Spot Inn, an 18th-century pub in Dursley has been named CAMRA National Pub of the Year and has been run by the same family for 20 years
- Berkley Castle is also on your doorstep. The Berkley family have lived in the castle since their ancestor Robert Fitzharding built the keep in the 12th century
You’ll never be stuck for fun ways to spend your time if you buy a home at The Wolds, Cam – the area really does have everything you need.
Why not read our Blog with reasons to move to Cam here.
Shared ownership – Get the keys to your new home
You might not know about shared ownership, but it could be just the solution you’ve been looking for if you want to get a foot on the property ladder.
You buy a percentage share of a sparkling new house and pay rent on the remainder. You can even increase the percentage as time goes on, eventually owning all of your own homes (in most circumstances). There’s a low 5% deposit, and we can help you with all of the details.
So what are you waiting for? Read more about how shared ownership works here, or talk to Hope to have all your questions answered – there’s no such thing as a silly one!
Make an Aster house your home
At Aster, we know that you want the security of owning your own home. You want to decorate, maybe you want to get that puppy you’ve been wanting, and you want space for the family to grow. We don’t just sell houses, we help you secure a home and your future.
If you’re interested in these houses for sale at The Wolds, Cam, near Dursley in Gloucestershire just get in touch with Hope whenever suits you and she can give you all of the details you need about these stunning 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes at Box Road.
* While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change. Accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. Shared ownership homes are bought as leasehold properties, for more information speak to our team. Service charges and rent payable on the unsold equity of this property will be reviewed annually with any changes coming into effect on the 1st April each year. Your home may be at risk of repossession if you don’t maintain your mortgage and rental payments.