We’re helping our NHS heroes
The whole nation is grateful to our NHS heroes and here at Aster we want to show that gratitude with a little extra help to get NHS employees on to the housing ladder. We’re offering NHS employees up to the value of £1,000 towards the costs of moving in and setting up home.
When reserving your Shared Ownership Aster home between 18th May 2020 and 31st August 2020 you can choose between the following, when you complete:
- £1,000 Curry’s vouchers to help you buy the white goods and gadgets you’ll need
- £1,000 John Lewis vouchers for those stylish homeware furniture and essentials
- Up to £1,000 towards your solicitors’ fees
- Up to £1,000 towards the direct costs of moving house, such as hiring a removal company to do the heavy lifting
If you choose the John Lewis or Curry’s vouchers, don’t forget to check Health Service Discounts to see if there’s a way to make your money go even further.
Speak to your sales advisor for more details and to apply for your extra help.
New shared ownership homes coming to Corfe Mullen in 2021!
We have no details at present but if you have a local connection to the East Dorset District please register your interest with us.
Are you looking to get on the property ladder in Corfe Mullen? We have a selection of 1, 2 & 3 bed homes coming on the Windgreen Gardens development in the peaceful village location.
Living in East Dorset, you are spoiled for choice with beautiful beaches, including the likes of Studland, Sandbanks, Bournemouth and Lulworth cove all situated around 30 minutes down the road; providing spectacular beach fronts and glorious coastlines, a perfect way to spend the weekend with the family.
Corfe Mullen is a large village in which you have access to shops for your daily essentials, a selection of nurseries and schools, family friendly pubs as well as the village being surrounded by lovely rural countryside.
Just 3.5 miles down the road locates the vibrant town of Wimborne Minster, comprising a selection of fashion retailers, an abundance of coffee shops, pubs restaurants and shops.
If you’ve been searching for affordable houses for sale in Dorset and want to learn more about our shared ownership homes on the Windgreen Gardens development, our local expert is always on hand to help. You can email, live chat or Tweet us using the details in the panel, or fill in the enquiry form below – we work outside of normal office hours, so don’t worry if you can’t chat during the day.
Local amenities in Corfe Mullen, Dorset
Corfe Mullen has a fantastic mix of essential amenities being on your doorstep, whilst still benefiting from laying within the Dorset Heathlands and has plenty to offer for its residents, such as:
- Poole train station is a 13 minute drive, providing trains to Bournemouth, Southampton, Weymouth, Brockenhurst
- Southampton and Bournemouth universities are all around an hour away by car
- Bournemouth airport is just a short 20 minute drive down the road
- A selection of churches, schools, a library, a village hall and a variety of community and sport organisations
- Fancy a pub lunch with the family? Head down to The Dorset Soldier
- Pick up your essentials (and treats) from the local Co-op or SPAR shop in Corfe Mullen, or head to Wimborne Minster for a little shopping treat!
Things to do around Corfe Mullen and the wider Dorset area
With beautiful countryside to be enjoyed right on your doorstep, we would absolutely understand wanting to stay at home, but Dorset has much more to offer if you do decide to venture out, whether it’s a trip to the golden sands of Studland or a shopping trip to Wimborne Minster.
Here are a few ideas of things to do around the Corfe Mullen and Dorset area...
- Feeling active? Head down to the bhliveactive centre and you’ll find the gym, spa, steam and treatment rooms, children’s soft play area and much more!
- Go and explore the lavish Kingston Lacy home. A perfect day for the family with the choice of enjoying a summer picnic on the south lawn, wandering through the Japanese garden, whilst inside is home to paintings by the likes of Van Dyck
- Looking to get some fresh air with the children? Head down to one of the many play parks including Victoria Close play area, the recreation ground or let some steam off with the older ones in the local skate park
- If you love to learn about history, The Priest’s House Museum & Gardens is situated in Wimborne and houses a fascinating collection of different history
This really is just for starters, so if you buy a house in Corfe Mullen on the Windgreen Gardens development, you’ll have lots to see and do.
Shared ownership – the smart step to buying your home
You might have thought that the cost of houses in Dorset would be prohibitive in such a competitive market, but our homes in Corfe Mullen are all for sale under our smart, simple shared ownership scheme.
There are no catches – you just buy an affordable share, pay rent on the remaining amount and increase your shares as your finances permit. It allows you to get your foot on the property ladder much more easily than buying outright. You can learn more here, or just call us and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.
Make an Aster house your home
Do you have a local connection to the former East Dorset district and looking to get on the property ladder with shared ownership in Corfe Mullen? Contact us today!
Our aim at Aster is to find you a home, not just a house – and with our fab shared ownership approach, you can find a home in a lovely location that may otherwise be out of your reach, just contact us today!
So if you’re ready to find out more about our houses for sale in Dorset, on the Windgreen Gardens development in Corfe Mullen, get in touch with me, Nicci, and I’ll be delighted to help. As your local expert, just ring, Tweet or live chat me anytime (even outside standard work hours!) or fill in the form below and I’ll answer all your questions.
*While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change. Price(s) based on 40% Shared Ownership and a 95% LTV mortgage. Shared Ownership is a part buy, part rent scheme and homes are bought as leasehold properties, for more information speak to our team.