Brand new SHARED OWNERSHIP HOMES COMING TO The hops in Dorchester!
With a selection of 1, 3 & 4-bedroom shared ownership homes coming to Dorchester in 2024, could The Hops be the stunning place you call home?
WHERE IS Dorchester?
The county town of Dorset, Dorchester is located on the edge of the Dorset Area of Outstanding Beauty, situated approx. 7 miles north of Weymouth and the Jurassic Coastline. Here you will be able enjoy the charm of a historic market town, the surrounding beauty of the countryside, plus the convenient amenities and transport links of a larger town.
The Hops development and its affordable shared ownership homes give you the chance to jump on the property ladder in Dorset. Want to learn more? You can call our Dorset expert, Nicci – just use the number or your preferred contact method from the panel to ask your questions, and she’ll be happy to help.
THINGS TO DO in Dorchester
With the selection of one, three and four-bedroom homes that we will have for sale on this beautifully situated development, our properties make the perfect home for all!
We know the area you choose to call home needs to work for you, so from your brand-new home in Dorchester, Dorset, you’ll have so much to do, including…
- Brewery Square: Enjoy the vibrant complex which is just a short walk from your new home where you can enjoy food & drink at a variety of restaurants, cafes, and bars, indulge in some retail therapy or catch the latest films.
- Dorchester Sports centre: Join a dance class, visit the gym, or take a relaxing swim – there is something for everyone.
- Discover history: Explore the Dorset Museum or Hardy’s cottage and discover Dorchester’s rich history!
- Experience nature: the local countryside includes many trails and public footpaths including the Dorset Jubilee trail, which offers views across the rolling downs and valleys which make Dorset so beautiful.
With all of this to be enjoyed right on your doorstep, we would absolutely understand wanting to stay at home, but Dorset has much more to offer if you do decide to venture out and Dorchester’s convenient transport links makes the perfect base:
- Train: Dorchester has 2 train stations connecting you to many places including London, Bournemouth, and Bristol.
- Car: Access major roads A35 and A37 easily from Dorchester.
- Bus: There is a regular bus service around Dorchester and connecting to local towns including Weymouth and Blandford.
- Cycle: Dorchester is part of the Sustrans National cycle network and offer plenty of cycle parking points.
SHARED OWNERSHIP – GET THE KEYS TO YOUR NEW HOME
You might not know about shared ownership, but it could be just the solution you’ve been looking for if you want to get a foot on the property ladder.
You buy a percentage share of a sparkling new house and pay rent on the remainder. You can even increase the percentage as time goes on, eventually owning all of your own homes (in most circumstances). There’s a low 5% deposit, and we can help you with all of the details.
So, what are you waiting for? Read more about how shared ownership works here, or talk to Nicci to have all your questions answered – there’s no such thing as a silly one!
MAKE AN ASTER HOUSE YOUR HOME
At Aster, we know that you want the security of owning your own home. You want to decorate, maybe you want to get that puppy you’ve been wanting, and you want space for the family to grow. We don’t just sell houses; we help you secure a home and your future.
If you’re interested in these homes for sale at The Hops in Dorset just get in touch with Nicci whenever suits you and she can give you all of the details you need about these stunning 1, 3 and 4 bedroom homes.
*While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change. Accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. Shared ownership homes are bought as leasehold properties, for more information speak to our team. Service charges and rent payable on the unsold equity of this property will be reviewed annually with any changes coming into effect on the 1st April each year. Your home may be at risk of repossession if you don’t maintain your mortgage and rental payments.