SHARED OWNERSHIP HOMES at Saxon grange, Shaftesbury!
Situated in the beautiful town of Shaftesbury, Saxon Grange is a fantastic development of new homes in the County of Dorset.
Homes for sale in shaftesbury
Located in the North of Dorset, Shaftesbury is a charming market town with a rich history and stunning views of the surrounding countryside. Could this be the perfect place you call home?
The Saxon Grange development and its affordable shared ownership homes give you the chance to jump on the property ladder in Dorset. We have a selection of 2, 3 & 4-bedroom shared ownership homes, at the beautiful Saxon Grange development, situated approx. 1 mile from the town centre of Shaftesbury, Dorset.
Want to learn more? You can call your Dorset expert, Nicci– just use the number or your preferred contact method from the panel to ask your questions, and she’ll be happy to help.
What to do in Shaftesbury
We know the area you choose to call home needs to work for you, so from your brand new home in Shaftesbury, Dorset, you’ll be able to...
- Visit Gold Hill: One of the most picturesque and famous streets in Dorset (yes – it’s the same hill as seen in the Hovis bread adverts!), a perfect spot for a photo or stroll!
- Go shopping: Shaftesbury boasts a mixture of independent shops and boutiques as well as high street stores and supermarkets.
- Explore Shaftesbury market: The weekly market held in the town centre is perfect to explore the local produce and artisanal goods available.
- Enjoy food & drink: Shaftesbury offers a variety of pubs, cafes, takeaways, and restaurants to enjoy.
- Discover the history: Visit Shaftesbury Abbey Museum and Garden for insights into the history of the town.
- Experience nature: the local countryside includes many trails and public footpaths including the North Dorset Trailway and Park Walk, which offers views reaching miles across the Dorset countryside.
- Shaftesbury Snowdrops: Enjoy the snowdrop walks and partake in the festival week making thing this Britain’s first ‘Snowdrop Town’
Shaftesbury is truly a stunning place to enjoy but we know that sometimes its nice to explore a little further and Shaftesbury’s convenient transport links make it a perfect base:
- Road: The A350 connects to beautiful and historic towns like Blandford Forum and Warminster.
- Bus: The Local bus services provide easy access to nearby towns and villages in Dorset and Wiltshire.
- Train: Just a short 5-mile journey away, Gillingham train station offers fast connectivity along the Southern Western Railway line, granting access to destinations further afield such as London Waterloo and Exeter.
SHARED OWNERSHIP OPENS UP AMAZING OPPORTUNITIES...
You might have thought that the cost of houses in Dorset would be prohibitive in such a competitive market, but our homes at Saxon Grange are all for sale under our smart, simple shared ownership scheme.
There are no catches – you just buy an affordable share, pay rent on the remaining amount, and increase your shares as your finances permit. It allows you to get your foot on the property ladder much more easily than buying outright. You can learn more here, or just call us and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.
MAKE AN ASTER HOUSE YOUR HOME
Our aim at Aster is to find you a home, not just a house – and with our fab shared ownership approach, you can find a home in a lovely location that may otherwise be out of your reach, just get in touch!
So if you’re ready to find out more about our shared ownership homes in Dorset, on the Saxon Grange development in Shaftesbury, get in touch with Nicci today!
Please note that a local connection is required to Dorset (not including Bournemouth, Christchurch, or Poole). Please contact us for more information on this.
* While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change. Accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. Shared ownership homes are bought as leasehold properties, for more information speak to our team. Service charges and rent payable on the unsold equity of this property will be reviewed annually with any changes coming into effect on the 1st April each year. Your home may be at risk of repossession if you don’t maintain your mortgage and rental payments.