SHARED OWNERSHIP HOMES at perry cottages, corfe mullen!
Are you looking to get on the property ladder in Corfe Mullen? We have a selection of 2 & 3 bed homes coming to the Perry Cottages development in the peaceful village location.
WHere is corfe mullen?
Corfe Mullen is located just 3.5 miles from the vibrant town of Wimborne Minster and 10 miles from beautiful Bournemouth. Corfe Mullen is a lovely large village in which you have access to shops for your daily essentials, a selection of nurseries and schools, family friendly pubs as well as the village being surrounded by lovely rural countryside.
Living in East Dorset, you are spoiled for choice with beautiful beaches, including the likes of Studland, Sandbanks, Bournemouth, and Lulworth cove all situated around 40 minutes down the road; providing spectacular beach fronts and glorious coastlines, a perfect way to spend the weekend with the family or friends.
You might have thought that the cost of houses in Dorset would be prohibitive in such a competitive market, but our homes in Perry Cottages are all for sale under our smart, simple shared ownership scheme. There are no catches – you just buy an affordable share, pay rent on the remaining amount, and increase your shares as your finances permit. It allows you to get your foot on the property ladder much more easily than buying outright. You can learn more here, or just call us and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.
WHAT CAN YOU DO IN corfe mullen?
Corfe Mullen has a fantastic mix of essential amenities being on your doorstep, whilst still benefiting from laying within the Dorset Heaths and has plenty to offer for its residents, such as:
- A selection of churches, schools, a library, a village hall and a variety of sports clubs
- Fancy a pub lunch with the family? Head down to The Dorset Soldier
- Pick up your essentials (and treats) from the local Co-op or SPAR shop in Corfe Mullen, or head to Wimborne Minster for a little shopping treat!
- Looking to get some fresh air with the children? Head down to one of the many play parks including Victoria Close play area, the recreation ground or let some steam off with the older ones in the local skate park.
- Feeling active? Head down to the bhliveactive centre and you’ll find the gym, spa, steam and treatment rooms, children’s soft play area and much more!
With beautiful countryside to be enjoyed right on your doorstep, we would absolutely understand wanting to stay at home, but Dorset has much more to offer if you do decide to venture out, whether it’s a trip to the golden sands of Studland or a shopping trip to Wimborne Minster, Corfe Mullen makes the perfect base.
Here are a couple of ideas of things to do around the Corfe Mullen and Dorset area...
- Explore the lavish Kingston Lacy home. A perfect day for the family with the choice of enjoying a summer picnic, wandering through the Japanese garden, whilst inside is home to paintings by the likes of Van Dyck
- Discover history at The Museum of East Dorset is situated in Wimborne and houses a fascinating collection of different history.
This really is just for starters, if you choose to live in Corfe Mullen on the Perry Cottages development, you’ll have lots to see and do.
MAKE AN ASTER HOUSE YOUR HOME
The Perry Cottages development and its affordable shared ownership homes give you the chance to jump on the property ladder in Dorset. Want to learn more?
Our aim at Aster is to find you a home, not just a house – and with our fab shared ownership approach, you can find a home in a lovely location that may otherwise be out of your reach, just contact us today! You can call your Dorset expert, Nicci, whenever is convenient for you – just use the number or your preferred contact method from the panel to ask your questions, and she’ll be happy to help even out of normal business hours.
A local connection requirement applies to the shared ownership homes at Perry Cottages and priority has to be given to:
- Residents already living (previous two years) or permanently employed in Corfe Mullen for the previous six months.
- Residents already living or with permanent six months employment in the neighbouring parishes of Pamphill and Sturminster Marshall.
- Has immediate relatives who have lived in the area for at least five years and with whom there has been frequent contact.
Please note that the shared ownership homes at Perry Cottages have an 80% staircasing restriction to ownership. Please contact us for more information on this.
The homes we have available here at Perry Cottages are on the new shared ownership model lease. Details on the new shared ownership model lease can be found here.
* While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change. Accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. Shared ownership homes are bought as leasehold properties, for more information speak to our team. Service charges and rent payable on the unsold equity of this property will be reviewed annually with any changes coming into effect on the 1st April each year. Your home may be at risk of repossession if you don’t maintain your mortgage and rental payments.