6 St. Anns Terrace, Suffolk Road, Andover

6 St. Anns Terrace, Suffolk Road, Andover
Map EPC Rating
  • **AVAILABLE ON A 40% SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS**
  • Close to amenities
  • Allocated parking for two cars
  • UPVC D/G & GCH
  • 3 bedrooms
  • Modern Mid Terrace House

Share

SHARE EXAMPLE

40% share £92,000

FULL PRICE

£230,000

MONTHLY RENT

£325.43

MONTHLY SERVICE CHARGE

£12.70

Summary

A modern three bedroom house, the accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, guest WC, kitchen, lounge/diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is allocated parking for two cars at the side of the propertys. UPVC D/G and GCH.

Andover offers a range of shopping, educational and recreational facilities including a college of further education, a cinema, theatre and leisure centre. The mainline railway station runs a direct route to London's Waterloo in just over an hour whilst the nearby A303 offers good road access to both London and the West Country.

Ground Floor

Ground Floor
Entrance Hall
Kitchen (2.55m x 3.1m)
Cloakroom with W.C (1.12m x1.73m)
Sitting Room (5.0m x 4.82m)

First Floor

Landing
Bedroom 1 (2.85m x 4.24m)
Bedroom 2 (2.82m x 3.87m)
Bathroom with W.C (1.68m x 2.1m)
Bedroom 3 (2.62m x 2.45m)

Services

All mains services are connected and the property has a gas fired central heating system.

Outside

The property has an enclosed garden to the rear and there are two allocated parking spaces to the side of the property.

COUNCIL TAX BAND C – Approx. £1446.54 to be paid per annum to Test Valley Council.

Please note as this is a shared 40% ownership property there is an additional rent to be paid on the remaining 60% share. This is paid to Aster Homes on a monthly basis.

While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you.

Sarah Richards

Sarah Richards

Phone 01749 832 170
Mobile 07795 318187

I'm here to help you buy a new home!

Get in touch today for more details!

Email me

Join our conversation

Log in

Forgotten password?

Sign up, save time.

Create an Aster account for alerts on homes right for you. You can update and adjust your alerts and ‘favourites’ through your own account as you go and you’ll be the first to get information on homes when they become available.
It’s an ownership thing.

Sign up

You’re almost done.

To create your Aster account is easy. Fill out a few details below and we’ll do the rest like sending you an email or text message when homes that are right for you become available.

Thanks, your alert has been saved

You will receive email or SMS when new homes are launched that match your criteria. In the meantime, we're a sociable bunch, so hook up with us on social media where you'll get to hear more from us on your choice of channel. You'll love it.

Looking for a home to buy?