Situated just 4 miles down the road from Royal Wootton Bassett, Lyneham Fields is a beautiful new estate within the village of Lyneham. This is an ideal location for anyone who may wish to commute into Swindon or Chippenham or looking for convenient access to the M4.
Lyneham is surrounded by the beautiful Wiltshire countryside ideal for anyone seeking that country living lifestyle and with fantastic facilities available in nearby towns, you get the best of both worlds.
Lyneham Fields offers convenient road and train links into Swindon, Bath and Bristol or further afield.
The local primary school has the ethos of Belong, Believe, Achieve which Ofsted Feedback confirmed had been achieved within this GOOD rated primary.
Royal Wootton Bassett is just a few minutes down the road. You will find it hosts a weekly outdoor market and a monthly local farmers market as well as offering an abundance of places to eat out. Nearby is Broad Town where you’ll find Wiltshire’s White Horse figure which was carved in the chalk hillside back in 1863.
Lyneham Fields offers convenience when it comes to travelling around.
- 6 miles from Junction 16 of the M4
- Bristol and Bath to the West less than an hour down the M4
- Reading situated to the East around an hour’s drive.
- Swindon just 10 miles down the road
- Chippenham Train Station 8 miles away with links to London Paddington and Bristol Temple Meads
Wiltshire is known for its beauty and history, and you don’t have to venture too far from Lyneham Fields to find it.
All in all, Lyneham Fields will be an incredible place for you to call home.
MAKE AN ASTER HOUSE YOUR HOME
Our aim at Aster is to find you a home, not just a house – and with our fab shared ownership approach, you can find a home in a lovely location that may otherwise be out of your reach, just contact us today!
So if you’re ready to find out more about our houses for sale in Wiltshire, on the Lyneham Fields development in Lyneham, get in touch with me, Hope, and I’ll be delighted to help. As your local expert, just ring or fill in the form below and I’ll answer all your questions.
The homes we have available here at Lyneham Fields are on both the new and standard shared ownership model leases. Details on both model leases and how they differ can be found here and property specific lease information can be found on both the Key Information Documents and property details on our Lyneham Fields development page.
* While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change. Accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. Shared ownership homes are bought as leasehold properties, for more information speak to our team. Service charges and rent payable on the unsold equity of this property will be reviewed annually with any changes coming into effect on the 1st April each year. Your home may be at risk of repossession if you don’t maintain your mortgage and rental payments.