We’re helping our NHS heroes
The whole nation is grateful to our NHS heroes and here at Aster we want to show that gratitude with a little extra help to get NHS employees on to the housing ladder. We’re offering NHS employees up to the value of £1,000 towards the costs of moving in and setting up home.
When reserving your Shared Ownership Aster home between 18th May 2020 and 31st August 2020 you can choose between the following, when you complete:
- £1,000 Curry’s vouchers to help you buy the white goods and gadgets you’ll need
- £1,000 John Lewis vouchers for those stylish homeware furniture and essentials
- Up to £1,000 towards your solicitors’ fees
- Up to £1,000 towards the direct costs of moving house, such as hiring a removal company to do the heavy lifting
If you choose the John Lewis or Curry’s vouchers, don’t forget to check Health Service Discounts to see if there’s a way to make your money go even further.
Speak to your sales advisor for more details and to apply for your extra help.
Whether you’re a first-time buyer, starting a family, or just looking to get on the property ladder in Chippenham, shared ownership could be perfect for you. For more information on shared ownership, click here.
Where is Birds Marsh View?
Birds Marsh View is a new development nestled on the rural edge of Chippenham and situated only approximately two miles from Chippenham town centre. This desirable development boasts a variety of amenities nearby including a wide selection of shopping, eateries, entertainment and schools all situated within the bustling market town of Chippenham.
Ideally situated, the M4 is only 4 miles away; offering access to Bristol, Swindon and London and the beautiful city of Bath is only a 10-minute train journey from Chippenham, quintessential for commuting.
- A selection of ‘good’ rated schools nearby
- A variety of eateries shopping and entertainment venues within Chippenham, including a cinema
- Street markets every Friday and Saturday
- Co-op within walking distance, providing everyday essentials
- Chippenham train station, providing convenient connections for commuting
- A selection of doctor’s surgeries in the town centre, alongside dentists and Chippenham community hospital
Interested in something to do?
The market town of Chippenham is situated approximately 10 minutes from Lacock Abbey, the beautiful National Trust museum and village, famously known for featuring in Harry Potter, Wolf Hall and Pride and Prejudice. Whether you enjoy strolling through the spring gardens, letting the little ones burn off some energy in the top natural play areas or indulging in the tea-rooms and cafes, Lacock Abbey comprises it all.
The thriving Chippenham town centre holds a popular street market on Fridays and Saturdays, offering a selection of both modern and traditional stalls. The Emery Gate shopping centre and the Borough Parade shopping centre provides you with all your shopping needs within this flourishing market town, both having food, clothes, sports and independent shops.
Does this sound like the perfect place to call your home? Get in touch today!
Want to know more?
Don't miss out and register your interest today by contacting our Sales Negotiator, Matt.
*While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change.
*Price based on 40% Shared Ownership and a 95% LTV mortgage. Shared Ownership homes are bought as leasehold properties, for more information speak to our team.