The Hedgerows is our beautiful new development located close to Eastergate village in West Sussex.
Our shared ownership homes are selling fast and we do not want you to miss out. Speak to Louise Long for more information on 01380 735458!
Just under one mile from the village centre, The Hedgerows is situated perfectly with everything you need nearby. It is surrounded by country walks, independent restaurants and is within walking distance to outstanding local schools with excellent commuter links to the A27.
Nearby town, Barnham, offers a further range of shops, schools and a mainline railway. Barnham is situated between Chichester and Arundel, and Chichester is well known for its range of excellent not to be missed high street shopping and restaurants.
If you love the idea of village life but still enjoy having easy access to local shops and amenities, then The Hedgerows would be perfect for you.
- Excellent travel connections to Chichester, the South Downs and other southern coastal towns.
- Less than one mile away from the A27 for an easy commute to Chichester, Portsmouth and Worthing
- The historic market town of Chichester is just a short drive away, with rail links to London, Winchester and the New Forest
- Jet setter? Southampton airport is only 40 miles away and London Gatwick just 42.
- Barnham Station is around 1.5 miles away with train services running in and out of London, getting you into London Victoria in under 90 minutes.
Thanks to Shared Ownership, the dream of living the village lifestyle with such excellent transport links and local amenities has become so achievable. Our team are ready to help turn your dream in to an exciting reality, why not contact us TODAY for further information on #ThisSOThing (You can live chat us if you like?).
*While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change. Shared Ownership homes are bought as leasehold properties, for more information speak to our team.
** A local connection requirement to the Arun local authority will be given priority to apply for these homes although we will consider other applications from neighbouring districts and thereafter the remainder of West Sussex.