We’re helping our NHS heroes
The whole nation is grateful to our NHS heroes and here at Aster we want to show that gratitude with a little extra help to get NHS employees on to the housing ladder. We’re offering NHS employees up to the value of £1,000 towards the costs of moving in and setting up home.
When reserving your Shared Ownership Aster home between 18th May 2020 and 31st August 2020 you can choose between the following, when you complete:
- £1,000 Curry’s vouchers to help you buy the white goods and gadgets you’ll need
- £1,000 John Lewis vouchers for those stylish homeware furniture and essentials
- Up to £1,000 towards your solicitors’ fees
- Up to £1,000 towards the direct costs of moving house, such as hiring a removal company to do the heavy lifting
If you choose the John Lewis or Curry’s vouchers, don’t forget to check Health Service Discounts to see if there’s a way to make your money go even further.
Speak to your sales advisor for more details and to apply for your extra help.
The Hedgerows is our beautiful new development located close to Eastergate village in West Sussex. We have a selection of 2-bedroom apartments for shared ownership sale and we certainly don’t want you to miss out! One could be yours from only £90,000 based on a 40% shared ownership sale! Speak to Louise Long for more information on 01380 735458!
Just under one mile from the village centre, The Hedgerows is situated perfectly with everything you need nearby. It is surrounded by country walks, independent restaurants and is within walking distance to outstanding local schools with excellent commuter links to the A27.
Nearby town, Barnham, offers a further range of shops, schools and a mainline railway. Barnham is situated between Chichester and Arundel, and Chichester is well known for its range of excellent not to be missed high street shopping and restaurants.
If you love the idea of village life but still enjoy having easy access to local shops and amenities, then The Hedgerows would be perfect for you.
- Excellent travel connections to Chichester, the South Downs and other southern coastal towns.
- Less than one mile away from the A27 for an easy commute to Chichester, Portsmouth and Worthing
- The historic market town of Chichester is just a short drive away, with rail links to London, Winchester and the New Forest
- Jet setter? Southampton airport is only 40 miles away and London Gatwick just 42.
- Barnham Station is around 1.5 miles away with train services running in and out of London, getting you into London Victoria in under 90 minutes.
Thanks to Shared Ownership, the dream of living the village lifestyle with such excellent transport links and local amenities has become so achievable. Our team are ready to help turn your dream in to an exciting reality, why not contact us TODAY for further information on #ThisSOThing (You can live chat us if you like?).
*While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change. Prices based on both 40% Shared Ownership and a 95% LTV mortgage. Shared Ownership homes are bought as leasehold properties, for more information speak to our team.
** A local connection requirement to the Arun local authority will be given priority to apply for these homes although we will consider other applications from neighbouring districts and thereafter the remainder of West Sussex.