Kilnwood Vale is our charming new development in Sussex. Conveniently located close to Horsham town centre and Crawley in the beautiful hamlet of Faygate.
We have a selection of 2, 3 and 4-bedroom homes for shared ownership sale coming to this development. These stunning new properties will appeal to a range of purchasers, including first-time buyers, families and professionals. Why not register your details below ahead of the launch?
With Faygate Railway Station located just 1.5 miles away and the development having fantastic access links to the A24, M23 & A264, you’ll be well connected. Kilnwood Vale is also well positioned for London, Gatwick and the South Coast.
Kilnwood Vale is set within fantastic open space, with great countryside views and an exciting growing community. We can understand why it’s a popular place to live!
- Crawley station only 4 miles away from the development.
- Kilnwood Vale Primary School recently opened nearby.
- Approved plans for the development include shops, supermarket, community centre, health centre and a library.
- Wide array of shops, schools, entertainment facilities, restaurants and pubs in nearby Horsham and Crawley.
- The Capitol Theatre and Horsham Park only 5 miles away
- Cottesmore Golf & Country Club nearby.
- Great shopping facilities at The Swan Walk shopping centre in Horsham and the County Mall shopping centre in Crawley.
Thanks to Shared Ownership, the dream of living in such a beautiful area can be YOUR reality. Our team are ready to help make this happen. Why not contact us TODAY for further information on #ThisSOThing. Let’s get you on the property ladder at Kilnwood Vale.
*While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change. Prices based on 40% Shared Ownership and a 95% LTV mortgage. Shared Ownership homes are bought as leasehold properties, for more information speak to our team.
** Please note that a local connection will be required to Horsham District Council to apply for our homes at Kilnwood Vale.