We’re helping our NHS heroes
The whole nation is grateful to our NHS heroes and here at Aster we want to show that gratitude with a little extra help to get NHS employees on to the housing ladder. We’re offering NHS employees up to the value of £1,000 towards the costs of moving in and setting up home.
When reserving your Shared Ownership Aster home between 18th May 2020 and 31st August 2020 you can choose between the following, when you complete:
- £1,000 Curry’s vouchers to help you buy the white goods and gadgets you’ll need
- £1,000 John Lewis vouchers for those stylish homeware furniture and essentials
- Up to £1,000 towards your solicitors’ fees
- Up to £1,000 towards the direct costs of moving house, such as hiring a removal company to do the heavy lifting
If you choose the John Lewis or Curry’s vouchers, don’t forget to check Health Service Discounts to see if there’s a way to make your money go even further.
Speak to your sales advisor for more details and to apply for your extra help.
Little Meadow is our charming new development located in the endearing village of Cranleigh. The development is situated around one mile from the centre of the village which offers an array of shops and entertainment for all to enjoy.
We have a stunning selection of 2-bedroom apartments available, carpeted throughout - why not contact us TODAY for information on 01276 861 484 - one could be yours from only £77,500*- AND they are ready to view NOW!
Fancy a look around? Take a look at our panoramic tour of the open plan living space in our last available 2-bedroom apartments by clicking here!
Only one mile from the village centre, Little Meadow is situated perfectly with everything you need nearby. Arts centre, sports club, coffee houses and independent shops; all these and more are the amenities that the beautiful Cranleigh village can present to you.
Perfect for commuters, or just for the city shopping, Cranleigh is approximately nine miles from Guildford and 40 miles from central London, with the nearest railway station, Chilworth, located around five miles away.
If you love the idea of village life but still enjoy having the added extras of the shopping and entertainment being within reach, then Little Meadow would be perfect for you.
- Cranleigh Leisure Centre is only a 15-minute walk away and has sports courts, a fitness studio and a swimming pool
- Cranleigh’s thriving village centre is full of independent shops, fashionable boutiques and inviting coffee houses
- Cranleigh Arts Centre - which offers live theatre, comedy and music concerts for all tastes.
- A range of excellent primary education, including Cranleigh CofE, Park Mead and St Cuthbert Mayne Catholic Primaries and Cranleigh Prep School
- Secondary education is provided by the local Glebelands School and the well-renowned independent Cranleigh School
- Cranleigh itself is such a close community, with a Photography Society, Fine Arts Society, Foreign Language Film Club, History Society, the Lions Club, the Rotary Club and many more clubs to enjoy in the village - there really is something for everybody!
- The nearby towns of Guildford and Horsham offer excellent rail links into London
- For those requiring convenient road links into London, Portsmouth or Worthing, there are several major connections within easy reach
- Only 29 minutes from the University of Surrey.
Thanks to Shared Ownership, the dream of living the rural village lifestyle with such excellent transport links in to the nearby towns and City, has become so achievable. Our team are ready to help turn your dream in to an exciting reality.
Shared ownership – the smart step to buying your home
You might have thought that the cost of homes in Surrey would be prohibitive in such a competitive market, but our homes in Cranleigh are all for sale under our smart, simple shared ownership scheme.
There are no catches – you just buy an affordable share, pay rent on the remaining amount and increase your shares as your finances permit. It allows you to get your foot on the property ladder much more easily than buying outright. You can learn more here, or just call us and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.
Make an Aster house your home
Are you looking to get on the property ladder with shared ownership in Cranleigh? Contact us today!
Our aim at Aster is to find you a home, not just a house – and with our fab shared ownership approach, you can find a home in a lovely location that may otherwise be out of your reach, just contact us today!
So if you’re ready to find out more about our houses for sale in Surrey, on the Little Meadow development in Cranleigh, get in touch with me, Oli, and I’ll be delighted to help. As your local expert, just ring, Tweet or live chat me anytime (even outside standard work hours!) or fill in the form below and I’ll answer all your questions.
*While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change. Prices based on 25% Shared Ownership and a 95% LTV mortgage. Shared Ownership homes are bought as leasehold properties, for more information speak to our team. Please note that you will need a local connection to the area to apply for these properties.