Little Meadow is our charming new development located in the endearing village of Cranleigh. The development is situated around one mile from the centre of the village which offers an array of shops and entertainment for all to enjoy.
We have a stunning selection of 2-bedroom apartments available, carpeted throughout - why not contact us TODAY for information on 01276 861 484 - one could be yours from only £81,250* - AND they are ready to view NOW!
Only one mile from the village centre, Little Meadow is situated perfectly with everything you need nearby. Arts centre, sports club, coffee houses and independent shops; all these and more are the amenities that the beautiful Cranleigh village can present to you.
Perfect for commuters, or just for the city shopping, Cranleigh is approximately nine miles from Guildford and 40 miles from central London, with the nearest railway station, Chilworth, located around five miles away.
If you love the idea of village life but still enjoy having the added extras of the shopping and entertainment being within reach, then Little Meadow would be perfect for you.
- Cranleigh Leisure Centre is only a 15-minute walk away and has sports courts, a fitness studio and a swimming pool
- Cranleigh’s thriving village centre is full of independent shops, fashionable boutiques and inviting coffee houses
- Cranleigh Arts Centre - which offers live theatre, comedy and music concerts for all tastes.
- A range of excellent primary education, including Cranleigh CofE, Park Mead and St Cuthbert Mayne Catholic Primaries and Cranleigh Prep School
- Secondary education is provided by the local Glebelands School and the well-renowned independent Cranleigh School
- Cranleigh itself is such a close community, with a Photography Society, Fine Arts Society, Foreign Language Film Club, History Society, the Lions Club, the Rotary Club and many more clubs to enjoy in the village - there really is something for everybody!
- The nearby towns of Guildford and Horsham offer excellent rail links into London
- For those requiring convenient road links into London, Portsmouth or Worthing, there are several major connections within easy reach
- Only 29 minutes from the University of Surrey.
Thanks to Shared Ownership, the dream of living the rural village lifestyle with such excellent transport links in to the nearby towns and City, has become so achievable. Our team are ready to help turn your dream in to an exciting reality.
*While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change. Prices based on 25% Shared Ownership and a 95% LTV mortgage. Shared Ownership homes are bought as leasehold properties, for more information speak to our team. Please note that you will need a local connection to the area to apply for these properties.