We can see why Farnham is a popular place to live. This stunning historic market town is nestled in the rolling Surrey Hills and located on the River Wey. The streets are lined with some of the finest Georgian architecture in the South of England. It’s town centre, with it's cobbled streets, features a range of independent boutiques alongside high street shops; there really is something for everyone.
If you love the idea of living close to the Capital then Abbey View could be your place to call home.
- Farnham Railway Station provides direct trains running to Aldershot, Alton, Woking, Surbiton, Clapham Junction and London Waterloo.
- The M3 can be accessed at Junction 4 offering easy access to the M25 and the rest of the motorway network, as well as London Heathrow Airport.
- There is an award winning, certified monthly Farmers' Market with forty regular stallholders. The Farmers' Market takes place in Central car park on the fourth Sunday of every month.
- Farnham Park Golf Club is just a 5-minute drive away.
- Fantastic selection of nurseries and schools for children of all ages.
Thanks to Shared Ownership, the dream of living so close to the Capital can be YOUR reality. Our team are ready to help make this happen & give you your very own #GladderMoment, why not contact us TODAY for further information on #ThisSOThing. Let’s get you on the property ladder and help you feel #Gladder.
*While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change. Prices based on 40% Shared Ownership and a 95% LTV mortgage. Shared Ownership homes are bought as leasehold properties, for more information speak to our team.