We can see why Farnham is a popular place to live. This stunning historic market town is nestled in the rolling Surrey Hills and located on the River Wey. The streets are lined with some of the finest Georgian architecture in the South of England. It’s town centre, with it's cobbled streets, features a range of independent boutiques alongside high street shops; there really is something for everyone.
If you love the idea of living close to the Capital then Abbey View could be your place to call home.
- Farnham Railway Station provides direct trains running to Aldershot, Alton, Woking, Surbiton, Clapham Junction and London Waterloo.
- The M3 can be accessed at Junction 4 offering easy access to the M25 and the rest of the motorway network, as well as London Heathrow Airport.
- There is an award winning, certified monthly Farmers' Market with forty regular stallholders. The Farmers' Market takes place in Central car park on the fourth Sunday of every month.
- Farnham Park Golf Club is just a 5-minute drive away.
- Fantastic selection of nurseries and schools for children of all ages.
Thanks to Shared Ownership, the dream of living so close to the Capital can be YOUR reality.
Shared ownership – the smart step to buying your home
You might have thought that the cost of houses in Surrey would be prohibitive in such a competitive market, but our homes in Farnham are all for sale under our smart, simple shared ownership scheme.
There are no catches – you just buy an affordable share, pay rent on the remaining amount and increase your shares as your finances permit. It allows you to get your foot on the property ladder much more easily than buying outright. You can learn more here, or just call us and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.
Make an Aster house your home
Are you looking to get on the property ladder with shared ownership in Farnham? Contact us today!
Our aim at Aster is to find you a home, not just a house – and with our fab shared ownership approach, you can find a home in a lovely location that may otherwise be out of your reach, just contact us today!
So if you’re ready to find out more about our houses for sale in Surrey, on the Abbey View development in Farnham, get in touch with me, Oli, and I’ll be delighted to help. As your local expert, just ring, Tweet or live chat me anytime (even outside standard work hours!) or fill in the form below and I’ll answer all your questions
*While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change. Prices based on 40% Shared Ownership and a 95% LTV mortgage. Shared Ownership homes are bought as leasehold properties, for more information speak to our team. A local connection is required to the Waverely local authority to apply for these properties.