Sensational shared ownership homes for sale in Milborne Port, Somerset
Start a new journey with one of our beautiful homes for sale in Milborne Port. Our selection of 2 and 3 bedroom houses are available with shared ownership.
Just a short drive from the historic town of Sherborne, this wonderful development is set in the pretty village of Milborne Port. This is the ideal place to live if you are looking to be integrated into a semi-rural community. You will have pubs, a shop, a library and a butcher’s on your doorstep, along with a selection of community groups, walks and a live cinema!
Shared ownership could make your dream of owning a new home in Somerset come true! To find out more about the development or how shared ownership works our local expert Megan is waiting to take your call – or drop her a line via any of the details in the contact panel and she’ll get right back to you.
Local amenities in Milborne Port and surrounding areas
Our new houses at The Hamlets, Milborne Port, provide great access to a wide range of amenities. from a Post Office to a butcher’s, community groups and leisure clubs.
Transport links are great! Access to Shaftesbury is via the A30, which runs through Milborne Port. The A30 leads to the towns of Sherborne and Yeovil. As Milborne Port is very close to the Dorset border, visits to the beaches of Weymouth and Lyme Regis are within easy reach!
So what else does Milborne Port and the surrounding area have to offer you and your family?
- Milborne Port Primary School which has been rated good by OFSTED (2017)
- The Gryphon School, a nursery school (Little Gryphons) and a secondary school. Both have been rated good by OFSTED (2017)
- Lots of shopping opportunities, from high street stores in some of the bigger towns just a short drive away, to local amenities in the village, including a butcher’s shop and a village store
- A doctors’ surgery is located in the village and nearby Sherborne offers you a dentist, pharmacy and chemist
- A Tesco Superstore is in near-by Yeovil
Things to do around Milborne Port and local areas
Nestled alongside the river Gascoigne, there’s so much to do near Milborne Port. Whether you prefer some action or a slower pace of life, this well-connected area has it all.
There’s plenty of outdoor places to visit, including the town of Sherborne which has a host of historic buildings, including an Abbey, Sherborne Castle and Gardens. Did you know the castle was built in 1594 by Sir Walter Raleigh?
- Like the beach life? The seaside town of Weymouth is under an hour’s drive away and Lyme Regis is just over an hour’s drive away.
- Up for a walk? How about visiting the Jurassic Coast in Dorset? And whilst you are there you can take in the beautiful Lulworth Cove
- Gryphon Sports Centre is under 10 minutes away in Sherborne. It will offer you a range of fitness classes, a gym and a range of indoor and outdoor sports.
- There’s a cinema in Yeovil, just 15 minutes away, for taking in your favourite new release or entertaining the little ones on wet day!
You’ll never be stuck for fun ways to spend your time if you buy a home at The Hamlets, Milborne Port – the area really does have everything you need.
Shared ownership – get the keys to your new home
Is shared ownership what you are looking for? With just a 5% deposit and the ability to eventually own all of your own home (in most circumstances) plus a friendly team to help you along the way, why not?!
Find out more by reading all about how shared ownership works here, or talk to Megan to have all your questions answered – there’s no such thing as a silly one!
Make an Aster house your home
At Aster we know that you want the joy of owning your own home. The joy of making somewhere that is decorated how you like! The joy of having your own home to invite your friends over or just the joy of having a tranquil living space!
We don’t just sell houses, we help you secure a home and your future.
If you’re interested in these houses for sale in Milborne Port just get in touch with Megan whenever suits you and she can give you all of the details you need about these stunning 2, 3 and 4bedroom homes at The Hamlets.
There is a local requirement for our homes at The Hamlets – We require you to have one of the following:
- Currently living in the district of South Somerset
- Employed in the district of South Somerset
- Immediate family living in the district of South Somerset
* While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change. Price(s) based on 40% Shared Ownership and a 95% LTV mortgage. Shared Ownership is a part buy, part rent scheme and homes are bought as leasehold properties, for more information speak to our team.