Hadden Grove, Didcot
Would you like to know if shared ownership is for you? Click here to find out more!
Where is Hadden Grove?
Hadden Grove is nestled within the bustling railway town of Didcot and is situated within close proximity to Oxford, Reading and Wantage and also offers great road links to the A34; incredibly convenient for commuting.
Didcot is a vibrant town surrounded by the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside and benefits from having all of your everyday essentials nearby including gyms and leisure centres, supermarkets, schools and health centres.
- A selection of pre, primary and secondary schools within Didcot
- Didcot Parkway train station, approximately a 6-minute drive from Hadden Grove
- Direct trains in to Oxford, Reading and London
- A variety of supermarkets within the town
- The Orchard Centre; boasting a selection of popular shops and eateries
- Great transport links
- Fantastic selection of café’s, bars and restaurants within the town
- Variety of health and fitness facilities nearby
Interested in something to do?
Didcot is the ideal place to call home, with a selection of schools within the area and an impressive list of nearby attractions, including Didcot wave leisure pool, the Orchard Centre with plenty of shops to cover all of your shopping wants and needs and a multiplex cinema for the film fanatics.
The nearby Hadden Hill golf club will be a hit for the golf fans who enjoy spending time on the range with friends or maybe you’d prefer to spend the day at Didcot Railway Centre where you can go back in time and ride in coaches from the 1930s or have a picnic as you watch the trains go by. There’s something for everyone.
Want to know more?
Interested? Give our sales negotiator, Oli, a call today on 01380 735458.
*While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change.*