We’re helping our NHS heroes
The whole nation is grateful to our NHS heroes and here at Aster we want to show that gratitude with a little extra help to get NHS employees on to the housing ladder. We’re offering NHS employees up to the value of £1,000 towards the costs of moving in and setting up home.
When reserving your Shared Ownership Aster home between 18th May 2020 and 31st August 2020 you can choose between the following, when you complete:
- £1,000 Curry’s vouchers to help you buy the white goods and gadgets you’ll need
- £1,000 John Lewis vouchers for those stylish homeware furniture and essentials
- Up to £1,000 towards your solicitors’ fees
- Up to £1,000 towards the direct costs of moving house, such as hiring a removal company to do the heavy lifting
If you choose the John Lewis or Curry’s vouchers, don’t forget to check Health Service Discounts to see if there’s a way to make your money go even further.
Speak to your sales advisor for more details and to apply for your extra help.
Located in Ringwood, Beaumont Park is a new development of homes ideal for first time buyers, couples and families.
Don’t miss out – why not call Nicci Stone our amazing Sales Negotiator to find out more on 01380 735 480?
Where is Beaumont Park?
Beaumont Park is located in the thriving market town of Ringwood; with the beautiful New Forest right on your doorstep.
- Fantastic range of local shops on Ringwood’s High Street and a popular weekly market to explore.
- Popular and successful schools for all ages.
- Bournemouth and Christchurch are both under 12 miles away from the development; and are firm favourites with fantastic beaches to explore.
- Southampton can be reached easily and is a mere 20 miles away. With Southampton Airport, perfect for international travel just 22 miles from the development.
- Bournemouth, Christchurch and Brockenhurst train stations are all within commute and offer rail services into the Capital.
Interested in something to do?
You really will be spoilt for choice at Beaumont Park, the area has so much to explore and offer. A wealth of ancient beech woodlands which make for perfect walks and cycle rides. Fancy a pit stop along the way? There’s plenty of traditional pubs to relax in and enjoy a spot of lunch. Why not visit Ringwood’s weekly market on Wednesdays? You’ll find lots of lovely local fresh produce to cook up a storm in your new kitchen! With shared ownership, owning your own home in Ringwood really could be right under your nose. #ThisSOThing
Shared ownership – the smart step to buying your home
You might have thought that the cost of houses in Hampshire would be prohibitive in such a competitive market, but our homes in Ringwood are all for sale under our smart, simple shared ownership scheme.
There are no catches – you just buy an affordable share, pay rent on the remaining amount and increase your shares as your finances permit. It allows you to get your foot on the property ladder much more easily than buying outright. You can learn more here, or just call us and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.
Make an Aster house your home
Are you looking to get on the property ladder with shared ownership in Ringwood? Contact us today!
Our aim at Aster is to find you a home, not just a house – and with our fab shared ownership approach, you can find a home in a lovely location that may otherwise be out of your reach, just contact us today!
So if you’re ready to find out more about our houses for sale in Hampshire, on the Beaumont Park development in Ringwood, get in touch with me, Nicci, and I’ll be delighted to help. As your local expert, just ring, Tweet or live chat me anytime (even outside standard work hours!) or fill in the form below and I’ll answer all your questions.
*While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change. Prices based on 40% Shared Ownership and a 95% LTV mortgage. Shared Ownership homes are bought as leasehold properties, for more information speak to our team.