Located in Ringwood, Beaumont Park is a new development of homes ideal for first time buyers, couples and families. We have our last few 2-bedroom homes available for shared ownership sale AND carpets are included throughout!
Don’t miss out – why not call Nicci Stone our amazing Sales Negotiator to find out more on 01380 735 480?
Where is Beaumont Park?
Beaumont Park is located in the thriving market town of Ringwood; with the beautiful New Forest right on your doorstep.
- Fantastic range of local shops on Ringwood’s High Street and a popular weekly market to explore.
- Popular and successful schools for all ages.
- Bournemouth and Christchurch are both under 12 miles away from the development; and are firm favourites with fantastic beaches to explore.
- Southampton can be reached easily and is a mere 20 miles away. With Southampton Airport, perfect for international travel just 22 miles from the development.
- Bournemouth, Christchurch and Brockenhurst train stations are all within commute and offer rail services into the Capital.
Interested in something to do?
You really will be spoilt for choice at Beaumont Park, the area has so much to explore and offer. A wealth of ancient beech woodlands which make for perfect walks and cycle rides. Fancy a pit stop along the way? There’s plenty of traditional pubs to relax in and enjoy a spot of lunch. Why not visit Ringwood’s weekly market on Wednesdays? You’ll find lots of lovely local fresh produce to cook up a storm in your new kitchen! With shared ownership, owning your own home in Ringwood really could be right under your nose. #ThisSOThing
Want to know more?
Interested? Contact our Sales Negotiator Nicci today.
*While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change. Prices based on 40% Shared Ownership and a 95% LTV mortgage. Shared Ownership homes are bought as leasehold properties, for more information speak to our team.