Brand new SHARED OWNERSHIP HOMES COMING TO Rothern Green in Great Torrington.
With a selection of 2, 3 & 4-bedroom shared ownership homes coming to Great Torrington in 2024, could you be calling Rothern Green home?
WHERE IS Great Torrington?
Great Torrington is a beautiful market town in North Devon, approx. 12 miles north of Barnstaple. Here you will be able to enjoy being surrounded by nature such as the River Torridge and Torrington Commons, plus the convenient amenities of a town, including a variety of independent shops, markets, a school, library, supermarket and pubs, cafes and restaurants.
The Rothern Green development and its affordable shared ownership homes give you the chance to jump on the property ladder in Devon. Want to learn more? You can call Sara whenever is convenient for you – just use the number or your preferred contact method from the panel to ask your questions, and she’ll be happy to help.
THINGS TO DO in Great Torrington
With the selection of two, three and four-bedroom homes that we will have for sale on this beautiful development, our properties make the perfect home for all!
We know the area you choose to call home needs to work for you, so from your brand-new home in Great Torrington, Devon, you’ll have so much to do, including…
- Explore Torrington Commons: 365 acres and more than 20 miles of footpath to take in some of the beauty surrounding Great Torrington.
- Visit Dartington Crystals: Discover the history behind hand blown glass making and take part in creative activities.
- Experience The Plough Arts Centre: Watch or partake in a wide variety of art events; catch a play, attend an art class or join a theatre workshop.
- Discover RHS Garden Rosemoor: Stunning gardens that need to be visited, in any season.
With all of this to be enjoyed right on your doorstep, we would absolutely understand wanting to stay at home, but Devon has much more to offer if you do decide to venture out and Great Torrington’s convenient transport links makes the perfect base:
- Car: From Great Torrington you can access the A386 (the main road through Devon) easily.
- Bus: There are regular bus services around Great Torrington and nearby Bideford and Barnstaple
- Cycle:Great Torrington is connected to surrounding villages and towns by a network of walking and cycling trails, including the famous Tarka Trail.
- Train: Nearby Barnstaple train station (approx. 11 miles away) offers regular trains to many locations.
SHARED OWNERSHIP – GET THE KEYS TO YOUR NEW HOME
You might not know about shared ownership, but it could be just the solution you’ve been looking for if you want to get a foot on the property ladder.
You buy a percentage share of a sparkling new house and pay rent on the remainder. You can even increase the percentage as time goes on, eventually owning all of your own homes (in most circumstances). There’s a low 5% deposit, and we can help you with all of the details.
So, what are you waiting for? Read more about how shared ownership works here, or talk to Sara to have all your questions answered – there’s no such thing as a silly one!
MAKE AN ASTER HOUSE YOUR HOME
Our aim at Aster is to find you a home, not just a house – and with our fab shared ownership approach, you can find a home in a lovely location that may otherwise be out of your reach, just contact us today! So if you’re ready to find out more about our houses for sale at Rothern Green in Great Torrington, just get in touch with Sara whenever suits you and she can give you all of the details you need about these stunning 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes.
*While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change. Accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. Shared ownership homes are bought as leasehold properties, for more information speak to our team. Service charges and rent payable on the unsold equity of this property will be reviewed annually with any changes coming into effect on the 1st April each year. Your home may be at risk of repossession if you don’t maintain your mortgage and rental payments.