Located in Chagford, Devon, Bellacouch Meadows is a new development of new homes ideal for first time buyers and families.
Where is Bellacouch Meadows?
Bellacouch Meadows is a wonderful new development in the beautiful market town of Chagford in Devon. Located on the edge of the legendary Dartmoor National Park and close to the River Teign it’s a thriving community surrounded by stunning countryside. Chagford is in a beautiful rural location but it’s not far from Exeter and the A30 providing great access for commuters.
- Canonteign Falls; the highest waterfall in England, under an hour away.
- Fantastic choice of schools; Chagford Primary school and Chagford Montessori nursery are nearby.
- Wide selection of restaurants, pubs and hotels to suit everyone’s preferences. These offer afternoon tea, organic whole foods, pizzas, ice cream and also fine dining with Gridleigh Park Hotel having two Michelin stars.
- Independent shops, delis, boutiques, food stores and hardware stores all in walking distance within the quirky Chagford centre.
Interested in something to do?
Why not try Chagford’s iconic freshwater open-air pool, which opens for the season from the end of May? Ideal for those hot summer days!
There are wonderful walking trails all around – perfect for the country enthusiast. Or why not grab a coffee at one of the local cafes or maybe a spot of lunch; there’s a wonderful selection of cafes, eateries, and characterful pubs to choose from
Chagford has twice been voted the Friendliest Place in the Country to Visit and three times voted the Best Place in the South West to Live (Sunday Times) – so who are we to argue with that? Make Bellacouch Meadows your number one place to live and get in touch with us today!
Want to know more?
Interested? Contact our Sales Negotiator Megan today.
* While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change. Local connection to the Parish of Chagford required.
* Please be advised the shared ownership properties have an maximum 80% ownership restriction.
*Price based on 40% Shared Ownership and a 95% LTV mortgage. Shared Ownership homes are bought as leasehold properties, for more information speak to our team.
**Local connection required to the parish of Chagford or adjacent parishes, Drewsteignton, Gidleigh, North Bovey & Throwleigh.