Cam is a connecting hub for those who crave a community feel and fantastic weekend adventures. Here’s our top reasons why Cam is a great place to live:
- Cam is a haven for young families as there is a well-rated selection of three primary schools in the area. What’s more, there’s no shortage of outdoor fun with choices of local parks and outdoor spaces to soak in the fresh air.
- Feel the support and care of the GL11 Hub, where their sole purpose is to bring people together and make everyone feel included. On top of their hive of activity, the Parish Council has your social calendar sorted with inclusive public events.
- Let’s talk adventure! The Cotswolds Way national trail is your ticket to see amazing natural beauty. 102 miles of breath-taking scenery awaits with rolling hills and stretches of lush green fields.
- If you’re itching for some weekend excitement, hop on over to Gloucester city. Awe-inspiring medieval cathedral? Check! Awesome museums? Check! Guided city tours, quirky independent shops, and those famous high-street brands? Gloucester has them all.
- For all you green-thumbed enthusiasts, Cam is perfect for gardening lovers! With five fantastic allotment spaces, you’re able to dig in, grow, and embrace your horticultural magic. Plus, join other fellow gardeners at the annual Cam & Dursley Flower & Produce Show,Slimbridge Gardening Club, and Down to Earth Stroud volunteer group.