Where is Hop Field Place?
Situated between the South Downs National Park and the North Wessex Downs, Hop Field Place in Alton, is set in a beautiful location, west of the centre providing easy access to great schools, fantastic commuter links, entertainment and shopping too. Wondered where it got its name from? The development was named after the crops (or hops!) that brought brewing to the town many moons ago!
- Alton High Street is nearby with supermarkets such as Waitrose and Sainsburys to choose from.
- Chawton Park Doctors surgery is just half a mile away.
- Lenten Street Dental Centre is nearby.
- There is a fantastic choice of schools for all ages, all rated good or outstanding by Ofsted. The Butts Primary, Alton Infants and St Lawrence C of E Primary are near to the development and for older children there is Amery Hill Academy and Eggar’s School.
- Trains from Alton station connect directly to London Waterloo in just over an hour.
Interested in something to do?
There is plenty to do in and around Alton, from culture to sport to taking a trek and exploring it’s outstanding scenery. There is really something for everyone. If you fancy catching a movie or show why not visit the Holybourne Theatre, or pop to the local cinema at the Palace. There’s also something for the sporty types! Alton Sports Centre is close to the development, where you can go for a swim or even head to the gym. Or, if you fancy a round of golf; there are a number of fab courses that can be found at Alton, Worldham and Blacknest golf clubs. Alton is also fortunate to have beautiful countryside to explore, Alton Abbey and Chawton Park Wood make for great days out, or you could visit Jane Austin’s house? What’s not to love?
Want to know more?
Interested? Contact our Sales Negotiator Oli today.
*While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change.