@Pinhoe is a new development in the charming village of Pinhoe, located on the edge of Exeter. A fast-growing village with plenty to offer for everyone.
Where is @Pinhoe?
Located on the North East coast of Exeter surrounded by the Devon countryside, @Pinhoe is situated just under 5 miles from the city centre of Exeter. The village has all the necessary essentials for day to day living and more, including a post office, primary school, a charming local pub, convenience stores, a selection of take away restaurants, a library, a pharmacy and a village club that offers a range of communal activities. Commuting is made easy with fast transport links, the M5 motorway is around a mile down the road and the local train station enables you to travel directly through to Waterloo in London. There is also a local bus service.
- Nearby train station in the village
- Pinhoe Primary school is a short distance away
- Exeter is just under 5 miles away
- Community centre that is used for a wide range of activities ranging from yoga, bingo, Tai Chi and wine circle
- Dawlish beach is located under an hour away
Interested In Something To Do?
If you’re someone who enjoys the outside, Pinhoe is perfect for you. The Devon countryside surrounds Pinhoe and is a great place for walks and adventures for all the family, alongside the local playing fields in the village. If you’d rather go further afield, a train journey to Exeter is on average under 10 minutes and this would enable you to enjoy a wide range of places, depending on what you enjoy, such as Crealy Great Adventure; The Largest Family Them Park Attraction, Exeter Cathedral and a variety of shopping centres, enough variety for all the family!
Want to know more?
Interested? Contact our Sales Negotiator Megan today.
* While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change.
** To be considered for one of these wonderful homes you will need to have a local connection to East Devon