Mellior Park, Pool
Mellior Park is a new development located Pool comprising of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes. With the convenience of commuter links nearby and surrounded by such stunning scenery, it is easy to see why Mellior Park would be your perfect place to call home.
Where is Mellior Park?
Mellior Park’s closest towns are Camborne and Redruth. Both of which offer all the conveniences needed for everyday living. The development can be found just off the main A30 arterial route, giving easy access across Cornwall and beyond. Camborne is just over one mile to the west and Redruth around two and a half miles to the east. Nearby Camborne Station has direct trains to London Paddington taking around 5 hours. Trains to Penzance take approximately 20 minutes while trains to Plymouth take an hour and a half. Wanting to travel abroad? Newquay airport is also easily accessed from Mellior Park for those trips away and holidays with friends and family.
- Tesco Extra store on the Camborne Retail Park is adjacent to the development
- GP surgery at nearby Pool Health Centre on Station Road
- Excellent selection of primary and secondary schools just over a mile away from Camborne, with Cornwall College having a campus very close to the development
- There is a selection of popular chain restaurants on Camborne Retail Park.
Interested in something to do?
For those who love their retail therapy both Camborne and Redruth have a good selection of shops in the town centres, whilst Truro provides the retail centre of Cornwall and is only a short drive away. Looking for something to do on the weekend? Whether it’s a leisurely cycle ride on one of the network of cycle ways and bridle paths you won’t be short on options for places to go. Opposite the site is the Heartlands Park Heritage and visitor attraction which brings people to Pool from all over the world. Fancy a day at the beach? You will find the popular Cornish resorts of St Ives and Truro within easy reach by car in less than half an hour. Wanting to stay closer to home? There are plenty of things to do in Redruth and Camborne, including visiting the Carn Brea Leisure Centre in Pool, Tehidy Country Park and Golf Club and the Art Deco Regal Cinema for the lovers of the big screen.
Want to know more?
Interested? Contact our Sales Negotiator Oli today.
* While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change.