Surrey offers a superb place to settle for those of all ages. Expect waves of culture and trips to the countryside. Here’s our top reasons why Surrey is a great place to live:
- Embrace the best of both worlds by venturing into the local woodlands for a nature-filled escape. And when you’re in the mood for some city buzz, hop on a 30-minute train to London for a dose of culture or as part of your regular work commute.
- Surrey is the perfect nest for growing families as the towns and villages are known for their strong-knit communities. What’s more, there’s a fantastic selection of education facilities that cater to all stages of a learner’s journey.
- Let’s talk quintessential British charm! With a centuries-old pub, castles, majestic stately homes, and tea rooms scattered around, you can embrace the authentic experience of quaint English towns.
- Consider your social calendar taken care of. Throughout the year, Surrey throws some amazing cultural and community events. Food and drink festivals? Of course! Look out for the Surrey Hills Artisan Festival and Guildford Book Festival amongst their long list of good times.
- Lastly, but not least, Surrey has achieved a purple flag status. This is an official stamp of approval meaning, not only is the place safe throughout the evening, but boasts a vibrant night-time economy. Now you can enjoy a good night out ‘til the wee hours!