Lucerne Fields in Ivybridge offers a range of 2 and 3-bedroom homes for Shared Ownership!
Where is Lucerne Fields?
Ivybridge is a small town that is situated in Devon and is commonly known as the gateway to South Dartmoor. The town is set on the River Erne and is a perfect location that has a lot to offer everyone and plenty of culture to explore. Surrounded by countryside, this stunning place is perfect for anyone to enjoy the rural areas of Devon whilst also only being around 11 miles from Plymouth, giving the option of a variety of shopping centres, eateries and entertainment.
- Variety of schools for all ages nearby
- Local beaches
- Miles of South West coast paths and cycle trails
- Dentists and health centres in the town
- A range of shops in and around Ivybridge
Interested In Something To Do?
You certainly won’t be short of things to do in Ivybridge, Devon. The town is surrounded by charming countryside that offers endless amounts of walks, nature spotting and beautiful sights! If you enjoy a spot of shopping, Plymouth doesn’t disappoint, especially as it is only around 11 miles down the road! Drake Circus, Armada Centre and The Broadway are only a few of the different shopping options you can choose from! Ivybridge is a lovely location as it has the ability to offer something for all the family.
Want to know more?
Interested? Contact our Sales Negotiator Megan today.
* While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change.