Located just outside of Barnstaple, Glenwood Park is a new development of new homes ideal for first time buyers and families.
Where is Glenwood Park?
Glenwood Park is a delightful development of two-bedroom homes just two miles from the popular North Devon town of Barnstaple. Glenwood Park is in an excellent location, it’s surrounded by outstanding countryside and is just a short drive from both Exmoor and Dartmoor National Parks. It is also a mere two miles from the town of Barnstaple.
Amenities near by:
- Barnstaple Station links direct to Exeter in just over an hour
- Great local bus networks to destinations all around North Devon
- Local leisure centre nearby
- Sticklepath Community Primary, Shirwell Community Primary and Fremington Primary are all nearby. Park Secondary School is also close by and in 2014 achieved a spot in the top 100 charts nationally for GCSE improvements.
- 4 mins drive to the local Post Office and Sainsbury’s supermarket.
Interested in something to do?
Barnstaple is perfect for you shopaholics! It’s the shopping capital of North Devon with a wide range of high street brands and lovely independent shops. If designer bargains are more up your street, Atlantic Village Outlet is just a 20-minute drive away, offering a wide range of discounted branded products. For the ramblers amongst you, Glenwood Park’s location offers great walking opportunities and is home to one of the country’s longest continuous traffic-free paths is on its doorstep: the Tarka Trail. Fancy a day at the beach? The coast is close by. You’ll find Instow beach a short 15-minute drive away, Croyde just over 12 miles away, and Woolacombe beach just over 15 miles away, so dust off that surf board!
Want to know more?
Interested? Contact our Sales Negotiator Megan today.
*While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change.