Create an Aster account for alerts on homes right for you. You can update and adjust your alerts and ‘favourites’ through your own account as you go and you’ll be the first to get information on homes when they become available.
It’s an ownership thing.
Terms and Conditions
Offer: NHS employees received up to the value of £1,000 towards the costs of moving in and setting up home.
When reserving your Shared Ownership Aster home between 18th May 2020 and 31st August 2020 you can choose between the following, when you complete:
- £1,000 Curry’s vouchers
- £1,000 John Lewis vouchers
- Up to £1,000 towards your solicitors’ fees
- Up to £1,000 towards the direct costs of moving house
- Offer applies to NHS staff who can produce a payslip to prove their employment at the time of being accepted to buy a shared ownership property
- The money/vouchers will be provided in the agreed way at the point of completion
- Offer applies to all Aster Shared Ownership homes reserved between 18th May 2020 and 31st August 2020
- Buyers can choose one of the four incentives described above. No cash alternative will be offered
- Up to £1,000 towards solicitor fees will be paid directly to your solicitor
- Up to £1,000 towards moving costs will be paid directly to a removals company
- The offer is not transferrable and can only be applied to an account in the name of the NHS staff member
- The offer can only be claimed once per household.
Win £250 of high-street vouchers for sharing pictures of your home with us using #thisSOthing
Bought a shared ownership home from us? We'd love to see how you are getting on with turning a house into your home. To share your journey with us, simply share pictures of your home using #thisSOthing on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to be in with a chance of winning!
The promoter is: Aster Group Ltd (company no. 29573R) whose registered office is at Sarsen Court, Horton Avenue, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 2AZ.
1. Aster Group Ltd – Win £250 of high-street vouchers for sharing pictures of your home with us using #thisSOthing. The competition is open to any person in the United Kingdom (UK) who is a shared ownership customer of Aster Group.
2. The competition is not open to employees or agencies of Aster Group Ltd (or the "Promoter"), their group companies or family members, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
4. To enter the competition you must share a picture with us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and include #thisSOthing.
5. Multiple entries per person will be accepted.
6. Aster Group accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
7. The winner will be contacted and must reply with the delivery address within 12 hours. 1 prize winners will receive a £250 gift voucher or prize to a similar value.
8. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
9. The prize will be delivered direct to the address provided.
10. The name and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Aster, 78 Armley Road, Leeds, LS12 2EJ.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
12. Aster Group reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
13. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Promoter's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
15. Aster Group reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Aster Group in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Aster Group shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
17. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. Promoter:Aster Group Ltd, Sales & Marketing, Sarsen Court, Horton Avenue, Devizes, SN10 2AZ
The Aster Sales & Marketing Team