Located in Tadley, Twenty-Six is an exciting development of homes ideal for first time buyers, couples and families. We have ONE remaining 3-bedroom home available for shared ownership sale! Don’t miss out – why not call Louise Long our amazing Sales Negotiator to find out more on 01380 735 480!
Where is Twenty Six?
Twenty Six is located in the small rural town of Tadley; which is full of charm and character. It lies six miles north of Basingstoke and is situated adjacent to the border with Berkshire.
- Tadley is well connected, being just 50 miles from London with good access to the M4 and M3 Motorways.
- Tadley Community Centre is within easy reach to the development.
- Burnham Copse Primary School is a quick stroll away.
- You’ll find a range of local shops, restaurants, pubs, library, swimming pool and golf course within the town to enjoy.
- Excellent bus service to Basingstoke running every 15 minutes.
- Fantastic commuter links via Basingstoke train station.
Interested in something to do?
Tadley is a really special town with a community spirit like no other, there’s a wealth of things to do on your doorstep like picturesque walks to enjoy and many countryside and community activities. It is a town which is certainly up and coming and was featured on the Sunday Times best places to live in 2017!
Are you a gin-lover? How about heading down to the distillery of Bombay Sapphire Gin which is only 14 miles away and a must do for a day out. What about a walk through Pamber forest towards the villiage of Silchester? The nearby historic village of Kingsclere is also worth exploring. It boasts a wonderful high street with a range of traditional pubs. With shared ownership, owning your own home in Tadley really could be right under your nose. #ThisSOThing
Want to know more?
Interested? Contact our Sales Negotiator Louise today.
*While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change. Prices based on 40% Shared Ownership and a 95% LTV mortgage. Shared Ownership homes are bought as leasehold properties, for more information speak to our team.