Our unique programme draws on the benefits, resources and expertise of a highly successful and established social organisation and its people:
- A strong core syllabus covering all areas of business, development, growth and ethics
- Personal and team development through psychometric profiling and DISC, to help you improve productivity, teamwork and communication
- Mentoring and coaching to support personal growth from successful social entrepreneurs who know your journey
- Offices/ digital spaces offering shared workspaces for you to work with others
- Access to funding and investment
- Opportunities to gain insight to shape your business through pilot projects within Aster communities
- Access to our diverse 100,000 customers to help develop your ideas
- Expert advice and support from the inc. team
- An entrepreneurial community of peers to collaborate with and provide support
- Alignment to the Aster Group brand
- Access to Aster partners and networks
- Promotion of your social business through communication channels
- Mental wellness support keeping you happy, healthy and resilient.
“inc. has provided us with actionable insights into the development of Padlock through expert-led workshops, market-leading mentoring and a vast community of bespoke support that has accelerated our progress as a social business.” Eoin Heffernan, founder of Padlock
Coming January 2022
inc.ademy builds people to change the world and is aimed at Aster customers at an early stage idea or vision to make a difference across our communities and further.
It’s for for budding social entrepreneurs at either idea/concept or the early start up stage of their journey from 0 to year one of your business. If that's you we'd love to hear from you.
Our inc. alumni network help our social entrepreneurs to translate and apply the learning from the inc. syllabus to their business.