Our unique programme will draw on the benefits, resources and expertise of a highly successful and established social organisation and its people:
- A strong core syllabus covering all areas of business development, growth and ethics
- An opt in syllabus which you can use to strengthen areas you wish to develop
- Mentoring and coaching to support personal growth
- Offices/ digital spaces offering a workspace for you to work with others
- Access to funding and investment
- Opportunities to gain insight to shape your business from our 90,000 customers across our communities
- Benefit from expert advice and support from our colleagues and partners
- An entrepreneurial community of peers to collaborate with and provide support
- Alignment to the Aster Group brand
Why Choose Aster?
Hear from us...
...and those we work with
We are opening the programme to businesses which focus on addressing or supporting one or more of the following areas and are particularly keen to hear from Aster customers or people who live across Aster communities:
- Homelessness: Everybody should have a home
- Into Work: Supporting people into employment
- Financial Inclusion: Financial wellbeing for all
- Mental wellness and resilience: Supporting the mental health of our communities
- Independence in later life: Enabling independence and reducing social exclusion
- Sustainability: Driving environmental change
- COVID 19: Innovation for the future
Use the form below to express an interest and get details about applying.