What is it?
We want to help you to stay warm, healthy and keep your home energy costs down. Our Switch and Save service helps point you in the right direction to switch energy suppliers. We can provide hints and tips on how to save energy and keep you and your home warm during the cold winter months. This free service can also help you live a sustainable, environmentally friendly life.
We are working to increase the energy rating performance of all our homes to C or above by 2025, this includes improving our heating systems and property insulation levels.
What is on offer?
- Advice on switching energy providers to get the best energy deal– signposting to the best switching services
- Help on how to keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- How to prevent and combat condensation and mould
- Advice on being more environmentally friendly
- Helping provide help and guidance on how to work your heating and water systems
- Referrals for benefits advice
- In certain circumstance we can arrange an in-home energy advice visit
Energy saving advice
Visit these pages for more information on how you can save energy:
If you want any further advice from one of our team then please get in touch using this form