What is it?
We are here to support you in having a healthier relationship with your money, whilst ensuring you have access to the benefits you are entitled to. We aim to empower and educate you to understand your financial circumstances and enable you to independently pay your rent and sustain your home.
What is on offer?
- We can carry out a full benefit check to identify the benefits you are entitled to.
- We can help you apply for all the benefits you are entitled to. Whether it is benefit related to paying your rent, helping you during periods of unemployment or helping you manage due to illness or disability, we are here to help.
- We can help you understand how benefit is worked out and how much better off you could be if you were able to find work.
- We can support you in appealing against benefit decisions and sanctions
- We can help with budgeting to make your money go further
- We can help you set up and manage a bank account and we can show you how you can save money with the Government’s Help to Save scheme, potentially giving you a bonus to add to your savings.
- We can offer you help using the internet, allowing you to find good offers and make your money go further.
- And if we can’t help, for example with managing debts, we can refer you to local services that can help.
What happens next?
Once we have received your form (below), we will contact you within five working days to discuss how we can best support you.
Fill in this form to refer yourself to our team