Shared ownership at Victoria Heights in Alphington!
We have a selection of 1, 2 & 3-bedroom homes available at the beautiful Victoria Heights development in Alphington. Don’t miss out on these brand-new shared ownership homes - Register your details for our next phase of shared ownership homes coming to Victoria Heights!
Where is Victoria Heights?
Just a 15-minute walk from the centre of Alphington, Victoria Heights is located just outside of Exeter, with easy links to the A30, A38 & M5 it’s a perfect location for commuters and explorers alike!
Victoria Heights offers the perfect balance of countryside and city life. With easy access to Exeter city, less than 3 miles away, there is plenty to keep you entertained here.
- Pubs and restaurants, SPAR shop, doctor’s surgery, Pharmacy & primary school are within walking distance from Victoria Heights.
- Larger supermarkets such as Sainsburys and Lidl are a short 10-minute drive away. Along with many larger supermarkets located in Exeter.
- Exeter is home to many independent & popular high street shops, pubs & restaurants.
- Exeter cathedral, art galleries and museums less than 3 miles away
- Railway stations Exeter central, St Davids & St Thomas nearby. Spend the day in the bit city, London is reachable in just over 2 hours by train.
Interested in something to do?
- Fancy a trip to the beach? Exmouth & Dawlish beaches are both within 30 minutes away.
- Explore Dartmoor national park which is under 20 minutes’ drive away. There is something for everyone here, walk, climb, bike, horse ride, canoe, camp, and geocaching.
- Cheer on the local Alphington football team, nicknamed the Alphas.
Maybe cricket is more your thing? That’s covered too, The Alphington cricket team play at the same ground, The Chronicles (on Alphington Playing Field).
Shared ownership – the smart step to buying your home.
You might have thought that the cost of houses in a beautiful area like Devon would be prohibitive in such a competitive market, but our homes in Alphington are all for sale under our smart, simple shared ownership scheme.
There are no catches – you just buy an affordable share, pay rent on the remaining amount, and increase your shares as your finances permit. It allows you to get your foot on the property ladder much more easily than buying outright. You can learn more here, or just call us and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.
Please note that these homes are subject to a local connection requirement, please contact Sara for further information.
Local connection criteria:
- Being permanently resident within the town / parish of Exminister for a continuous period of 5 years prior to application
- Currently permanently employed for a minimum of 16 hours per week within the town / parish of Exminster (excluding seasonal work)
- Have a close connection through a close family member (normally mother, father, brother, sister, son or daughter. Where the family member is currently resident within the town / parish of Exminster for a continuous period of 5 years.
*While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change. Accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. Shared ownership homes are bought as leasehold properties, for more information speak to our team. Service charges and rent payable on the unsold equity of this property will be reviewed annually with any changes coming into effect on the 1st of April each year. Your home may be at risk of repossession if you don’t maintain your mortgage and rental payments.