We have a selection of 1, 2 & 3-bedroom homes coming soon for shared ownership. Don't delay, get in touch with our sales negotiator Megan to register your interest today!
Where is Victoria Heights?
Just a 15-minute walk from the centre of Alphington, Victoria Park is located just outside of Exeter. This location has easy links to the A30, A38 & M5 making it a perfect location for commuters. Exeter city centre is less than 3 miles away.
Victoria Heights offers the perfect balance of countryside and city life. With easy access to Exeter city there is plenty to keep you entertained here.
- Pubs and restaurants, SPAR shop, doctor’s surgery, Pharmacy & primary school are within walking distance from Victoria Heights.
- Larger supermarkets such as Sainsburys and Lidl are a short 10-minute drive away. Along with many larger supermarkets located in Exeter.
- Exeter is home to many independent & popular high street shops, pubs & restaurants.
- Exeter cathedral, art galleries and museums less than 3 miles away
- Railway stations Exeter central, St Davids & St Thomas nearby. Spend the day in the bit city, London is reachable in just over 2 hours by train.
Interested in something to do?
Fancy a day at the beach? Exmouth & Dawlish beaches are both within 30 minutes away.
Explore Dartmoor national park which is under 20 minutes’ drive away. There is something for everyone here, walk, climb, bike, horse ride, canoe, camp, and geocaching.
Cheer on the local Alphington football team, nicknamed the Alphs. Maybe cricket is more your thing? That’s covered too, The Alphington cricket team play at the same ground, The Chronicles (on Alphington Playing Field).
Shared ownership – the smart step to buying your home
You might have thought that the cost of houses in a beautiful area like Devon would be prohibitive in such a competitive market, but our homes in Barnstaple are all for sale under our smart, simple shared ownership scheme.
There are no catches – you just buy an affordable share, pay rent on the remaining amount, and increase your shares as your finances permit. It allows you to get your foot on the property ladder much more easily than buying outright. You can learn more here, or just call us and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.
Owning your own home through Shared Ownership with the Aster Group couldn’t be easier. With a 5% deposit, you could soon be the happy owner of a stunning new home at Victoria Heights.
Don't miss out!
Already proving to be popular and it's easy to see why, these homes won't last long. Get in touch today so you don't miss out! It starts with picking up the phone and having a chat to me, Meg! I'm here to help and can answer any questions you need. Give me a call on 01749 832114, drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our 'enquire today' forms and I'll get back in touch!
*Please note a location connection is required to primary area – Town/parish of Exminster or secondary area – Parishes of Shillingford, Kenn & Powderham.
Connection criteria as follows -
- Permanent resident
- Former permanent residence for 5 continuous years -
- Minimum 16 hours per week permanent employment
- Immediate family permanent residents
- Immediate family permanent residence for 5 continuous years.
*While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change.