We’re helping our NHS heroes
The whole nation is grateful to our NHS heroes and here at Aster we want to show that gratitude with a little extra help to get NHS employees on to the housing ladder. We’re offering NHS employees up to the value of £1,000 towards the costs of moving in and setting up home.
When reserving your Shared Ownership Aster home between 18th May 2020 and 31st August 2020 you can choose between the following, when you complete:
- £1,000 Curry’s vouchers to help you buy the white goods and gadgets you’ll need
- £1,000 John Lewis vouchers for those stylish homeware furniture and essentials
- Up to £1,000 towards your solicitors’ fees
- Up to £1,000 towards the direct costs of moving house, such as hiring a removal company to do the heavy lifting
If you choose the John Lewis or Curry’s vouchers, don’t forget to check Health Service Discounts to see if there’s a way to make your money go even further.
Speak to your sales advisor for more details and to apply for your extra help.
If you'd like any information on our up-coming two-bedroom homes on Hampton Meadow, please feel free to contact us; we're here for you and will be on hand if you have any questions.
Where is Hampton Meadow?
The ultra appealing Hampton Meadow development is nestled in the beautiful Oxfordshire village of Stadhampton. With fantastic commuter links, its perfectly placed for people needing access to Oxford and London. Stadhampton benefits from being in an idyllic rural location offering countryside living with city life within easy reach.
- Oxford just 9 miles away
- Didcot railway station only 10 miles away – with services to London Paddington taking approx 45 mins
- Fantastic independent shops in nearby Wallingford
- Widely acclaimed ‘The Crown’ pub or ‘The Crazy Bear’ nearby for a quick drink or perhaps dinner.
- Stadhampton Primary School for pupils from 4-10 years
- The Oxford Academy and Oxford Spires Academy for older pupils
- Leisure centres in Didcot and Thame
Interested in something to do?
You’ll be spoilt for choice in this wonderful area, as there’s plenty on offer. Why not take a stroll down the stunning River Thame and take in that beautiful country air. Fan of Midsomer Murders? Did you know that it was filmed in nearby Wallingford and Thame, maybe you’ll recognise parts of where the series was filmed when exploring this fantastic area. Fancy something a bit more active? Punting. We’ve heard it’s a fun thing to do on the River Thames and keeps you fit at the same time! Winning! Could this be your place to call home? We think so. Message Matt Hale for all the information to make this happen with #ThisSOThing.