Looking for that place to call home in Stadhampton? STOP! We may just have that perfect pad for you; all thanks to shared ownership! We've 2 bedroom homes coming soon! register your interest today.
Where is Hampton Meadow?
The ultra appealing Hampton Meadow development is nestled in the beautiful Oxfordshire village of Stadhampton. With fantastic commuter links, its perfectly placed for people needing access to Oxford and London. Stadhampton benefits from being in an idyllic rural location offering countryside living with city life within easy reach.
- Oxford just 9 miles away
- Didcot railway station only 10 miles away – with services to London Paddington taking approx 45 mins
- Fantastic independent shops in nearby Wallingford
- Widely acclaimed ‘The Crown’ pub or ‘The Crazy Bear’ nearby for a quick drink or perhaps dinner.
- Stadhampton Primary School for pupils from 4-10 years
- The Oxford Academy and Oxford Spires Academy for older pupils
- Leisure centres in Didcot and Thame
Interested in something to do?
You’ll be spoilt for choice in this wonderful area, as there’s plenty on offer. Why not take a stroll down the stunning River Thame and take in that beautiful country air. Fan of Midsomer Murders? Did you know that it was filmed in nearby Wallingford and Thame, maybe you’ll recognise parts of where the series was filmed when exploring this fantastic area. Fancy something a bit more active? Punting. We’ve heard it’s a fun thing to do on the River Thames and keeps you fit at the same time! Winning! Could this be your place to call home? We think so. Message Matt Hale for all the information to make this happen with #ThisSOThing.