Plot 31, 32 North Arakan Road, Devizes
40% Share available for £82,000
MNTHLY SERVICE CHARGE
The property briefly comprise a spacious hallway and downstairs WC leading to an open plan living area and dining room with separate kitchen. The kitchen is finished to a high standard and includes the elegant Symphony Kitchens Kubix range with Woodbury White Cabinet units,as well as stylish Stella Mare worktops in black.
Upstairs, there are two good sized bedrooms as well a spacious family bathroom, while a tasteful light oak vinyl flooring throughout the kitchen and bathroom. There's also private parking and a private garden - perfect for summer barbecues. Sound good?
We have carpeted this property throughout
Floor plans and description are a guide only and may be subject to change:
- New build
- Accepting reservations off plan
- Stainless steel gas hob/chimney cooker hood and electric oven
- Private parking
- Private garden
- Popular area
Nestled in wonderful Wiltshire, just a walk away from Devizes thriving market town, the many schools, shops, cafes, restaurants, businesses and transport links offer great opportunities to live, work and play.
- Surrounded by stunning countryside
- A wide variety of independent small shops
- Weekly markets, including regular farmers markets
- Coffee shops, restaurants, pubs, restaurants and shops galore
- Brittox - the main pedestrian shopping street
- Wadsworth Brewery - their famous shire horses make daily deliveries in town
- Wiltshire Museum - rated one of the top three visitor attractions in Wiltshire
Owning your own home through Shared Ownership with the Aster Group couldn't be easier. It starts with picking up the phone and having a chat to me, Matt!