Plot 37, 10 Horton Avenue, Devizes
40% Share available for £99,000
MONTHLY SERVICE CHARGE
This 3 bedroom semi-detached home briefly comprises a spacious hallway with downstairs WC leading through to a well sized lounge/diner and separate kitchen. The stylish Symphony Kitchens feature designs from the Kubix range with Woodbury White Cabinet units and attractive Stella Mare worktops in black, as well as light oak vinyl flooring throughout both the kitchen and bathroom.
Upstairs, there are three good sized bedrooms and a sizeable family bathroom. The home offers two allocated parking spaces and a private garden too.
We have carpeted this property throughout!
Floor plans and descriptions are a guide only and may be subject to change:
- Accepting reservations off plan
- Stainless steel gas hob/chimney cooker hood and electric oven
- Private parking
- Private garden
- Popular area
Nestled in wonderful Wiltshire, just a walk away from Devizes thriving market town, the many schools, shops, cafes, restaurants, businesses and transport links offer great opportunities to live, work and play.
- Surrounded by stunning countryside
- A wide variety of independent small shops
- Weekly markets, including regular farmers markets
- Coffee shops, restaurants, pubs, and shops galore
- Brittox - the main pedestrian shopping street
- Wadsworth Brewery - their famous shire horses make daily deliveries in town
- Wiltshire Museum - rated one of the top three visitor attractions in Wiltshire
Owning your own home through Shared Ownership with the Aster Group couldn't be easier. It starts with picking up the phone and having a chat to me, Matt!