RESALE

24 Passmore Edwards Court, Liskeard

Download PDF Map Floorplan EPC Rating
1 bedroom Flat - Purpose Built

24 Passmore Edwards Court, Liskeard

SHARE EXAMPLE

75% share £130,000

FULL PRICE

£173,335

MONTHLY RENT

£0.00

MONTHLY SERVICE CHARGE

£253.37

Property Details

Passmore Edwards Court has been developed as an Extra Care Scheme - intended for people over the age of 50 who have a care and/or support need. Passmore Edwards Court will provide independent living in your own home with the reassurance of expert support on hand if it is needed.

Each apartment comes with spacious living/dining room, modern kitchen, wet room with shower, under floor central heating system with individual room thermostats, double glazing, 24 hour emergency alarm call system, use of communal facilities, on site parking and carpets and suitable flooring for kitchens and wet rooms.

This one bedroom apartment is 75% shared ownership available at £130,000 with a average monthly service charge of £253.37 (please note there is no rent payable on the remaining 25% share owned by the housing association).

To be eligible to buy this property you must be over 50 with a relevant care or support need as assessed by Cornwall Council.

*While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you.

Floor Plan.jpg

Join our conversation