Reporting untaxed and uninsured cars

Do you have untaxed or uninsured cars in your area? Is this preventing you from parking your car and accessing your home? 

You can report a vehicle that’s either untaxed or registered as SORN and parked on a public road anonymously to DVLA. There’s a free online service to check if a car is taxed before you report it. 

For more information have a look at the official government website.  

Back to latest news listings