Have you got contents insurance?

Whilst contents insurance isn’t compulsory it’s a good idea should the unexpected happen - like your home is burgled or flooded for example. 

Contents insurance covers the financial cost of repairing or replacing items in your home, this could be anything from furniture and electrical items to clothing and the food in your freezer.

Premiums start from as little as a few pounds a month so it’s worth considering to save any potential heartache in the future should something happen. 

You don’t need to worry about buildings insurance as that is covered as part of your tenancy.